Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1929343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: December Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Erm I dont get the "goodbye" theme in these sets though, what does it all mean? Why the goodbye? Does this mean they die or something? - well they did in the movie... kinda.
    Correct Liege.

Both Goodbye sets were released to commemorate the (main) character's passing in the Movie with the Megatron pack also including Starscream who also dies in the film.

The Prime/Convoy set doesn't really make sense since it also has Red Alert and Mirage who both didn't appear in the Movie, but apparently the pack is a homage to "the similar Diaclone "Powered Convoy DX" giftset that packaged the "Powered Convoy" version of the Optimus mold with figures using the molds of Ligier and Alert" (quoted from TFWiki)

Damn HD, you must be the luckiest man alive I would think. You seem to find the most obscuree stuff on a regular basis. You must also have an inexhaustable income to buy all these. But conrgatulations matey, great finds.

Got off work early today to find these

F/P War Bot
    F/P Protector
    F/P Side Arm

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    F/P War Bot
    F/P Protector
    F/P Side Arm
    Sweet. Who did you order through?

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Sweet. Who did you order through?
    Robot Kingdom, there shipping is so fast!

Sniff, sniff... I wants my Defenders

Thanks for clearing that up VP

Well as for me, I didnt expect them to arrive this month. I thought the Jap TFs I bought from kelvinchang99 were my last haul for this year but the posties have resumed

So I got my

TFA Almanac vol1 - missed buying it before, from The Nile - free shipping to boot! Now I got the 2 volumes yay!
    Regular colored BW TM Cheetor thanks to Verno
    From RK...
    FP Sidearm
    FP Protector trailer aka BingZa You!! - they also put in some extras - a Tf lanyard, A dvd Tf Cybermissions episodes, TF HfTD booklet type catalogue and a foldabot TFA puzzle.
    and non TF Chrome chested variant DC Steel figure... it got here even before the other two DC figs I was waiting (and bought earlier, hmmmm), name Zatanna and HawkGirl

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

RK ay? And yet we were having problems earlier. Good that they actually showed up quick though.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Bill, I'm finding it hard to pick my jaw up from the ground as well.

So I'm on leave. Went to Central to have lunch with my wife, then decided to hit the shops again at 3pm... as I usually do anyway. Found real gems at a shop I frequent, fresh off the boat from Japan. Today's find is right up there with some of my most cherished, grail-worthy finds like

*snip*

... today, I found not just 1, but TWO of the very rare Japanese exclusive "Goodbye" giftsets. I was just blown away. Too shocked to talk. After spending half an hour inspecting them, I bought them, not 1 but TWO!

Goodbye Convoy has seen better days and the box is around C7 and the toys around C7.5 to 8.5, missing paperworks. Goodbye Megatron is the real real gem though. I know its hard to believe, but it is just a piece of tape away from being case fresh MISB, everything is unused and fresh. It is seriously in amazing condition (even the little piece of styro holding Megatron in place, which is smaller than the piece for G1 USA Megatron, is intact. See last pic).

Here are some preliminary pictures...

*snip*

Heroic, you've managed to do it once again dude!
    Those are some unbelievable finds! Absolutely ridiculous condition on Goodbye Megs but even though Goodbye Opy is in a little worse condition, the fact that you found a pair is friggin' insane!

A huge congratulations dude, rounds off a pretty good year eh?

*snip*

F/P War Bot
    F/P Protector
    F/P Side Arm
    Congrats Rampagesss, all 3 of those FansProject items kick major skid-plate!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Sniff, sniff... I wants my Defenders

Thanks for clearing that up VP

Well as for me, I didnt expect them to arrive this month. I thought the Jap TFs I bought from kelvinchang99 were my last haul for this year but the posties have resumed

So I got my

TFA Almanac vol1 - missed buying it before, from The Nile - free shipping to boot! Now I got the 2 volumes yay!
    Regular colored BW TM Cheetor thanks to Verno
    From RK...
    FP Sidearm
    FP Protector trailer aka BingZa You!! - they also put in some extras - a Tf lanyard, A dvd Tf Cybermissions episodes, TF HfTD booklet type catalogue and a foldabot TFA puzzle.
    and non TF Chrome chested variant DC Steel figure... it got here even before the other two DC figs I was waiting (and bought earlier, hmmmm), name Zatanna and HawkGirl

*snip*
    That is one damn impressive haul there Liege, congrats mate!
    It looks like we'll both get to share in the bounty from both RobotKingdom and Verno!

Seems to be the day of 3rd Party awesomeness!
    My acquisitions today include...

FansProject - Protector (Not-Rodimus Prime): Courtesy of RobotKingdom
    Fansproject - Sidearm (Not-Targetmaster Firebolt): Courtesy of RobotKingdom

Transformers - Hunt For The Decepticons Webisodes DVD - Courtesy of RobotKingdom
    Transformers - ID Case and Neckband: Courtesy of RobotKingdom
    Transformers - Papercraft Animated Optimus Prime: Courtesy of RobotKingdom
    Transformers - Hunt For The Decepticons/Generations/Autobot Alliance Catalogue : Courtesy of RobotKingdom

Beast Wars - Optimal Optimus Instructions: Courtesy of Verno
    Beast Wars - Magnaboss Instructions: Courtesy of Verno
    Beast Wars - Optimal Optimus, TM Optimus, TM Rattrap, Rampage, TM2 Ramulus, Spittor, Cybershark, Retrax, Fuzor Quickstrike & TM Tarantulas Techspecs: Courtesy of Verno
    Beast Wars - Cybershark, TM2 Ramulus, Spittor, TM Rattrap & Retrax Instructions: Courtesy of Verno

A Huge thanks to Verno for all the Beast Wars items, especially the instructions to Optimal Optimus as I now have him 100% complete including Box, Paperwork & Figure!
    (Including the ties courtesy of Goki! )

A huge thanks to RobotKingdom too, their service is really exceptional with great pricing and swift shipping!
    (Wasn't expecting the bonus TF stuff either! )

Oh, and for the HasTakTom purists...

Only 2 more characters/figures to complete this scene!

F/P War Bot
    F/P Protector
    F/P Side Arm
    *sniff sniff* where's my defender?
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Got my RTS Tracks today Have to say looks alot better than in pictures. But I have to do something about the flames