Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Effect- Reflector

SOURCE

Robotkingdom is happy to announce that we will offer convention exclusive of PE-11 repaint on bot.con, available for 250pcs only. It is limited by one per each paypal ID: $89.9(including shipping to anywhere in the world, sending from hongkong during June), simply registered during the show and robotkingdom crew will send invoice thru paypal later. May limit number of entry daily between 2June to 5June.

Total production is 500pcs, remaining 250pcs may use for another 2 upcoming conventions outside usa, not confirmed yet. Information may change and will update if necessary, but make sure to come to check out the acutal item on the booth! There may be some samples for upcoming release items too!

GOD DAMMIT ROBOTKINGDOM! GIVE ME YOUR EXCLUSIVE PE-11! I LOVE THIS SET!

Eh, I may as well put a casting call.
    Whoever is going to Botcon, if you would be able to grab a few of these please let us know! (obviously we'll pay beforehand :P)

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    GOD DAMMIT ROBOTKINGDOM! GIVE ME YOUR EXCLUSIVE PE-11! I LOVE THIS SET!

Eh, I may as well put a casting call.
    Whoever is going to Botcon, if you would be able to grab a few of these please let us know! (obviously we'll pay beforehand :P)
    What do the repaints actually look like, do you know dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Nooo idea :P
    Honestly though, there isn't much that they could do that could possibly screw it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Logically it would either have a red Spectro and blue Spyglass or be recoloured to look like a 'real' camera.

Which means they'll probably do something completely different, like Nemesis Reflector. Then again, since a real camera could be black, maybe it is Nemesis Reflector.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Logically it would either have a red Spectro and blue Spyglass or be recoloured to look like a 'real' camera.

Which means they'll probably do something completely different, like Nemesis Reflector. Then again, since a real camera could be black, maybe it is Nemesis Reflector.
    I wondered if they'd go for a more Diaclone/Microchange or G1 Figure accurate colour scheme, because if they've done their research then they'd know that the set would sell like crack to an addict.
    It is also possible that they'd go for some obscure scheme as you said, like a 'real' camera, I guess we'll just have to wait until Botcon to see what these look like.

Does this mean that only Botcon Attendees will be able to get this exclusive set?

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Does this mean that only Botcon Attendees will be able to get this exclusive set?
    I'm not sure eh because it's a Robot Kingdom announcement, so either they are doing a limited release to coincide with BOTCON or perhaps RK are actually attending BOTCON?

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    anyone at botcon can go sign their name down for this. its limited to one per paypal address and includes free shipping from hongkong.

so what this means is all you have to do is ask someone who *is* attending botcon to write your name and paypal email down and afterwards RK will send you an invoice via paypal.

Finally saw this toy today in person. So small! So, so small! I was sure I'd seen pics where it looked more scout size than this. On the otherhand the Insecticon and Construction third party toys are larger than I expected.