Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FansProject Aerial Appendage Kits back in stock at RK

Quote Originally Posted by lhec View Post
    just checked someone bought the last 37(when i check yesterday arvo)...ok now who was it...
    36, after much contemplation, i caved in and bought one the other day, must have been just in the nick of time

Argh I got refunded! I ordered when they only had 2 left of course. I can live without it, but if anyone feels like selling a double give me a pm please!

damnit... just got paid

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Thanks guys. Ordered a set robot kingdom. Just got back from then toy shops and bought superior Maximus misb for hkd$398... Woohoo!
    Mine arrived on Friday after RK shipped it out on Thurs. Pretty fast shipping and it only cost US$6.64 too. Advantages of living in HK. heh. Now, I have a 'Classics' Superion!

Mine arrived on Friday after RK shipped it out on Thurs. Pretty fast shipping and it only cost US$6.64 too. Advantages of living in HK. heh. Now, I have a 'Classics' Superion!
    Excellent news dude, what do you think of it? - It's a million times better than the Vanilla Superion Maximus huh?

Default Another lot found.

Got a email last night from robotkingdom to say they have restocked on more FansProject Aerial Appendage Kits.
    they have 44 left at $99.90us
    http://www.robotkingdom.com/services...s&CatID=41_201

Wow, that's expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Wow, that's expensive.
    Ditto.

Although I'm sure some who missed out a few weeks ago will likely jump on em'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Excellent news dude, what do you think of it? - It's a million times better than the Vanilla Superion Maximus huh?
    Yup, it's definitely much better than vanilla Superion Maximus. Hasbro was just damn lazy with that release.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Wow, that's expensive.
    Hmm... wouldnt have bought the sets at 99USD. I might not be understanding something, but these sets are also pretty expensive here in HK if you buy them off a shop. They range from HKD$800 to HKD$1200 per set (just the appendage set).

Yup, it's definitely much better than vanilla Superion Maximus. Hasbro was just damn lazy with that release.

Hmm... wouldnt have bought the sets at 99USD. I might not be understanding something, but these sets are also pretty expensive here in HK if you buy them off a shop. They range from HKD$800 to HKD$1200 per set (just the appendage set).
    It's possible that they have appreciated in cost due to demand but there seem to be many still in stock.