View Poll Results: Are you happy with the current price of $44.99? How much are you willing to pay?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • $44.99

3 15.00%
  • $39.99

7 35.00%
  • $34.99

5 25.00%
  • $29.99

5 25.00%
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: FP Crossfire Side Story - Causality

those look insane!! hehe i ask them on FB if they will make it look more like G1 look like the horn over bombshell etc

like it on FB or comment on it so they know what we want might work might not here's the link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FansPr...08855295818799

but u have to click on "Just Others" to see posts by other people

man i am soo excited and can't wait for these to come out! upon looking closely at the high res pics of these guys i think at least for kickback and bombshell that you can move the wings and that horn thing so it resembles their G1 counterpart. Kickbacks wings are on balljoints so i think you can move that around and bombshells horn thing is very similar to the way you transform him in that the head is just covered by that horn thing. I'm happy!! Fingers crossed!

These figures look really cool!

Need money....

Pre orders are up for Warcry & Flameblast $44.99ea which seems a little expensive (to me) compared to Munitioner & Explorer (originally $52ea?)

As far as I'm aware, you do not get the bruticus parts with these figures which sucks, as I really would have like those.

The annoying thing is there doesnt seem to a combined 2 pack option for them from RK. I'm going to send them an email about it.

Hmm.. didn't RK charge significantly cheaper prices than U.S. online stores such as TFSource and BBTS for previous FP stuff?

How can RK charge $45 when BBTS charge the same? Doesn't make sense to me...

Anyhow if these are $45 a pop, I think I will pass. They are tempting, but I already have the originals- the remoulding is nice but unnecessary for my collection as they are minor characters I have no care for.

I might be tempted if they were $40 or under- but Ill just save for insecticons/ TFC Devy instead.

They're $45 at BBTS & TFSource too.

Let me know if RK get back to you regarding the 2 pack. I'd be keen on that and will probably hold off ordering until you find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilspill View Post
    They're $45 at BBTS & TFSource too.

Let me know if RK get back to you regarding the 2 pack. I'd be keen on that and will probably hold off ordering until you find out.
    sure.

im also waiting on it since i want to get the PE Ultimate Pack which they just restocked and didnt have any when i ordered the PE Reflector. I wish they'd just let me add to existing orders (lazy bastards)

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    sure.

im also waiting on it since i want to get the PE Ultimate Pack which they just restocked and didnt have any when i ordered the PE Reflector. I wish they'd just let me add to existing orders (lazy bastards)
    that's one good thing about BBTS's pile of loot ei? Query though Kaiden - when you buy pre ordered items and non pre ordered items in RK do you get charged immediately or separately like in BBTS where they put it on record first you put an order for a preorder item and charge you later when item arrives... or do you get charged all in one go in RK and they deliver separately when time comes ( a whole different charge for shipping for the pre-order items then??)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I was expecting and hoping these to be cheaper since they come with less accessories. I am not sure if I want to get them now.

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Hmm.. didn't RK charge significantly cheaper prices than U.S. online stores such as TFSource and BBTS for previous FP stuff?

How can RK charge $45 when BBTS charge the same? Doesn't make sense to me...

Anyhow if these are $45 a pop, I think I will pass. They are tempting, but I already have the originals- the remoulding is nice but unnecessary for my collection as they are minor characters I have no care for.

I might be tempted if they were $40 or under- but Ill just save for insecticons/ TFC Devy instead.
    I was also hoping for RK to be cheaper as TFsource and BBTS usually have considerably inflated prices.