View Poll Results: Are you happy with the current price of $44.99? How much are you willing to pay?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • $44.99

3 15.00%
  • $39.99

7 35.00%
  • $34.99

5 25.00%
  • $29.99

5 25.00%
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: FP Crossfire Side Story - Causality

Definite buy. Hopefully RK does not drop the ball this time and has it for slightly less than the U.S prices...

Either way.. I will buy this. Slightly annoyed for the separate releases...having to pay shipping for each item sucks. RK really need a POL system.

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Definite buy. Hopefully RK does not drop the ball this time and has it for slightly less than the U.S prices...

Either way.. I will buy this. Slightly annoyed for the separate releases...having to pay shipping for each item sucks. RK really need a POL system.
    They will actually do this if you ask them. I had a box in their warehouse for months that I asked them to hold while continuously adding new releases to it (also, they only asked for payment of the new TF and forgot about the added shipping)

Instabuy!

I'll be getting each one of these and I too hope that RK gets them for a price equal to or less than BBTS's.
    On the POL front, whilst it would be really awesome if they did, I don't see it happening any time soon considering they're having a hard enough time coping with the sheer amount of orders they've got now.

I can't wait to see some coloured pics of these guys, I presume they'll be shown off at Botcon as like the Not-Rodimus Prime 'Protector' upgrade set was last year.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services...&lang=us&CatID

they have it for $46.99 wow a whole dollar less!

what is up with the price difference? I thought it was supposed to be much cheaper from RK because of being situated in HK and therefore less expensive to stock.

I firmly believe that FP is setting, if not heavily influencing, the price.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I firmly believe that FP is setting, if not heavily influencing, the price.
    Hasn't that always been the case though?

whilst i love fansproject to bits It's not really an official product and kinda makes me cringe (a little) that they charge above hasbro's price ceiling.
    to be fair though, hasbro probably leverages off its economies of scale (producing and selling more items) hence why they can charge less.

i suppose as long as they dont charge more than the production value of this sucker... i'd be content.
    "I was expecting a giant car."

[COLOR="STUFF FOR SALE [/B][/COLOR]

Non-TF SALE

TRANSFORMERS SALE!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hasn't that always been the case though?
    I first noticed it with Protector. I didn't notice it with Magnus, DIA, Aerial Appendage Kit.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I first noticed it with Protector. I didn't notice it with Magnus, DIA, Aerial Appendage Kit.
    Ah ok, it seemed like they were with Warbot to me as the price difference between TFsource and RobotKingdom was very negligible but I cant say that I noticed with the previous releases you've mentioned.

New HI-Res Prototype pics guys:

Pretty sure it's a photoshop but looks cool none the less.