Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "Right In The Lugnuts!" The Ongoing Adventures Of Lugnut And His Amazing Friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    No way, Drift wouldn't get his butt kicked by Zeruel, he'd slice through that AT field like rice paper.
    Of course he would.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Also I actually like Mari, she's nutty like the rest of the pilots but in a different way.
    I like Mari too, and I'm really enjoying the changes in Rebuild, since it seems to be a Battlestar-Galactica-it-has-happened-before-and-will-happen-again cycle of death and rebirth yada yada yada parallel future history reincarnated mind#%@* rather than a retcon. (And yes, I clearly own Mari toys and not Drift ones.)

*ahem* Another Glorious Adventure of LUGNUT!!

Lugnut has been ordered to destroy a city!

"Evil taking flight, CO-BR---, uh, LUG-NUT!" (Lug-nuuuuut!)

Diving in for the kill! Mission accomplished!

Later that evening, Lugnut returns home...

Das Ende?

Wow talk about serious offenses in society - some issues
    A) Lugnut is two faced ei? All that pandering to Megs just a ruse then? Well he is a Decepticon after all.....
    B) Tsk, Tsk Lugnut....We do not condone violence against women and children - and Lugnut has achieved both just look at his wife - both a lady and a child (she must be using too much Oil of Olay more like drinking it by the buckets).
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Warning: the following photocomic may contain mild spoilers abut two potential characters in Transformers: Dark Of The Moon. You have been warned. We now return to our regular programming...

MARI: What the #@(* was that?

LUGNUT: What?

MARI: That thing two posts above us?

LUGNUT: Hmm? Oh, that's just an unauthorised third-party Lugnut photcomic. It happens. Until HasbroTakaraTomy cracks down on them there's nothing we can do about it.

MARI: Okay. Hey – guess who's the biggest producer of toys in the world!

LUGNUT: Um... HasbroTakaraTomy?

MARI: Nope.

LUGNUT: Hi D'Compose! Hi Phantom Of The Opera!

MEGATRON: Lugnut, you idiot, it's me.

LUGNUT: Glorious Megatron, forgive me. I did not recognise you. I beg that I may purify my unworthy audio sensors by hearing why you are attired in a poncho.

MEGATRON: It's the damned paparazzi. Ever since I started dating Miley Cyrus...

MARI: Hey, you guys – who's the biggest producer of toys in the world?

MEGATRON: Is it Mattel?

SHOCKWAVE: I would say Lego.

MARI: No and no. It's McDonalds.

SHOCKWAVE: Ah, Happy Meals.

MEGATRON: Did anyone see Super Size Me?

LUGNUT: I did, mighty Megatron, and I share your supreme opinion about that film.

MEGATRON: I... didn't tell you my opinion.

MARI: Luggy, you know you're a completely different robot when Megatron's around. You're totally his bitch.

LUGNUT: Yes, I am your bitch, Lord Megatron.

MEGATRON: Right... Anyway... where was I before that awkward interruption? Oh! McDonalds, bah! Its contribution to obesity is obscene. And the way it encourages children to eat junk food by selling it with toys. You know what we should do? We're going to travel back in time, and annihilate the McDonaldses before they even think about open a restaurant!

LUGNUT and MARI: (Stunned silence).

SHOCKWAVE: So... does anyone else feel like a Big Mac right now?

--

SS, how's Shockwave?

I'm still waiting for my ones to arrive, any chance of doing a review in the meantime?

Always fun when Lugnutz comes to play

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    SS, how's Shockwave?

I'm still waiting for my ones to arrive, any chance of doing a review in the meantime?
    I don't have them with me (I'm at work) but Shockwave is great - not as good as Megatron, since Megs actually transforms into a Mack truck (and has a poncho) whereas Shockwave just turns into a... thing (and is poncholess). Shocky's MechTech weapon can be deployed and locked in place and the toy feels good and solid. It seems like Voyagers have been somewhat downscaled for DOTM - they're not as big as previous Voyagers, but still a slight step up from a deluxe. I think Hasbro took the wrong boat with Generations Skullgrin - give this toy an animal-skull head, then add some white and it would be an absolutely perfect 'Classics' Skullgrin in both modes.

P.S. How did last-second-sniping go with the Microns?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I don't have them with me (I'm at work) but Shockwave is great - not as good as Megatron, since Megs actually transforms into a Mack truck (and has a poncho) whereas Shockwave just turns into a... thing (and is poncholess). Shocky's MechTech weapon can be deployed and locked in place and the toy feels good and solid. It seems like Voyagers have been somewhat downscaled for DOTM - they're not as big as previous Voyagers, but still a slight step up from a deluxe. I think Hasbro took the wrong boat with Generations Skullgrin - give this toy an animal-skull head, then add some white and it would be an absolutely perfect 'Classics' Skullgrin in both modes.

P.S. How did last-second-sniping go with the Microns?
    Cool! Great to hear he's at least not an epic fail. Lol

Mine should arrive this week, so hopefully I won't be disappointed in him.

As for the Microns - I watched, I waited, I bid and I won.

I'll let you know when they get here.

Haha!
    Another great addition dude, congrats on the figures also.

Shockwave does look to be quite a cool figure and I'm really looking forward to seeing it when it hits the shelves, I only wish the new Megs had a few more paint apps to break up what looks like an incredibly bland colour scheme.
    The poncho is just cool though!

Imageshack appears to be blocked by China's internet filter () so I won't be able to see any of Sky Shadow's piccies until I'm out of the PRC.

Sky Shadow: any chance of bringing Shockwave along to the next Parra Fair for show and tell?