Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Custom: Classics Guzzle

Quote Originally Posted by Sonictail View Post
    That's looking pretty damn good, makes me want to finish off my last custom >.> What paints are you using in your airbrush?
    Thanks Sonictail, what custom are you currently working on? I'm using Tamiya acrylics mainly for this project, the blue on the visor is a Mr Hobby acrylic.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilspill View Post
    How's it going DD? Any updates on your Guzzle? I'm a bit of a fan of the character.

I thought I'd post a bit of inspiration (plus it was a good excuse to upload this pic)
    Mate he's all ready to rock and roll pretty much, I just have to get more clear coat before I can fully assemble him (ran out last weekend). Can't stand going into the city though (closest place that sells the Mr Hobby stuff I use) so I dunno when I'll be getting more supplies...I'll try and drag myself there sometime this week so I can finish off this custom.

That artwork by the way...is fecking awesome! Guzzle is such a cool character, you must be thrilled to own an original artwork like that. Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Thanks Sonictail, what custom are you currently working on? I'm using Tamiya acrylics mainly for this project, the blue on the visor is a Mr Hobby acrylic.

Mate he's all ready to rock and roll pretty much, I just have to get more clear coat before I can fully assemble him (ran out last weekend). Can't stand going into the city though (closest place that sells the Mr Hobby stuff I use) so I dunno when I'll be getting more supplies...I'll try and drag myself there sometime this week so I can finish off this custom.

That artwork by the way...is fecking awesome! Guzzle is such a cool character, you must be thrilled to own an original artwork like that. Great stuff!
    Yeah, and I kinda got it for free too! Nick Roche is a champ

I remember seeing Guzzle's name on one of those Walmart computer listings recently, so we may get our first Guzzle since the original soon. It'd be awesome if it was a new mould, which is not out of the question given all the comic-based love Hasbro has been giving us recently... but likely is just a repaint of Warpath or some PCC figure or something.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing your completed Guzzle soon DD

Well fellow bots, cos I like ya I went into town today and got the clear coat for me Guzzle. Here is our little friend, edging that bit closer to the finish line!

Man that is looking absolutely fantastic DD, well done mate!

MASTER DOUBLE D, THAT IS PURE AWESOMENESS

Thanks a lot guys, I'm really pleased with how this one's turning out.

Damn that looks great! Brilliant choice of mould for Guzzle, nice and stocky.

Once you get Generations Kup you'll have to take a pic with them both in it.

Looking forward to seeing him complete!

Looking good! Headsculpt looks great.

The Headsculpt is just perfect, and the rest of him is anything but shabby!

He also looks very nice standing alongside the taller Rotorstorm.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Looking very awesome there DD. Top notch job.