Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: January stuff

Got back from my holiday on Sunday to some packages + some things I picked up in Wodonga. It isn't as big as some of the other holiday acquisitions though :P

Incoming shocking photo!

from RK
    Last edited by KaRNiV8L PRiME; 12th January 2011 at 02:49 PM.
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

This just arrived thanks to eBay.

TM2 Prowl (black Version)
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

My first acquisitions for the month and year!

(HC) Titan G! Marvel Comic Reprints - courtesy of Jimoinj.
    Energon Minicon Perceptor Combiner - courtesy of Vector Prime.

A big cheers to Jimoinj as these 3 books leave only 4 left for me to complete the Titan Books - US G1 Marvel Reprints collection!
    Equally huge thanks to Vector Prime for the Minicon Combiner, I'm not a fan of Armada/Energon/Cybertron but I like the Minicons - They're sort of a modern day Micromaster (Not quite as cool but close ).

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Damn, if only I could get there.

Anyone willing to grab one for me and I fix em up at the next fair?
    Sharky has offered to get me a Windcharger, so I don't need someone to get one for me now

Default damn

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    welcome to the boards

i actually like Protector better but City Commander does look nice.

ordered it from RobotKingdom months ago when it was listed at $89US. I just checked and see they're out of stock currently :/
    man thats painfull to hear..... $89? a few months ago? even the KO is out of stock. Been a TFormer fan since i was a kid but I had managed to not buy the toys now that im all grown up...... generations finally broke my resistance and ive been spending like crazy since. Just CHUG's and relevant RTS but im also branching into 3rd party shortly..... knowhere has City Commander(or Shadow) cept ebay at like $200+

also really want munitioner/explorer since Swindle and Bruticus in general are some of my fav cons.

just ordered protector/sidearm and im thinking the Perfect effect Rumble/Frenzy Eject/Rewind sets will be next.

Quote Originally Posted by mentok27 View Post
    man thats painfull to hear..... $89? a few months ago? even the KO is out of stock. Been a TFormer fan since i was a kid but I had managed to not buy the toys now that im all grown up...... generations finally broke my resistance and ive been spending like crazy since. Just CHUG's and relevant RTS but im also branching into 3rd party shortly..... knowhere has City Commander(or Shadow) cept ebay at like $200+

also really want munitioner/explorer since Swindle and Bruticus in general are some of my fav cons.

just ordered protector/sidearm and im thinking the Perfect effect Rumble/Frenzy Eject/Rewind sets will be next.
    oh i know how you feel - i've been collecting for just over a year now. managed to get a Ultra Magnus/Skywarp 2pk for $130 before xmas so was super excited to get the City Commander.

At the moment staring at henkei Wildrider for $500 on ebay

Thumbs up New Korean & Japanese arrivals...

In today's mail:

Galaxy Force Vector Prime
    Galaxy Force Dreadlock (Jetfire)
    Galaxy Force First Gunner (Cybertron Defense Red Alert)
    Henkei Ratchet

(sorry for crap pic quality - can't find my camera, so pic taken with Blackberry)

Default ha!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    oh i know how you feel - i've been collecting for just over a year now. managed to get a Ultra Magnus/Skywarp 2pk for $130 before xmas so was super excited to get the City Commander.

At the moment staring at henkei Wildrider for $500 on ebay
    HA! my Magnus/Skywarp cost me $104+24 MISB of ebay, got here just after new years.

checked your want list...... yahobby.com has the ratbat/springer box at $34.99 i got mine from them along with some other classics/universe figs i was catching up on. Pretty slow order processing and postage but i got it eventually.

i placed a 2nd order with them nearly 2 weeks ago and as far as i can tell it hasnt left yet...... sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Finally picked up a RtS painted-head Starscream I'm gonna leave the other MOSC as a variant

Also scored a second Megatron and Prime so I can open them up and play.

Thanks to Paul Agnew for the tip-off!
    No problem. They do cost a tad extra, but it can be far better picking them up immediately rather than risk never seeing the figures again.