Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploading co-ordinates, now

Default Uploading co-ordinates, now

Gawd, I don't know what the hell to put in these things xD

Been a Transformers since Beast Wars. Raced home with my best friend every afternoon, watched it, played with his toys. My first Transformers were Rhinox, Armadillo, and Snapper Snap. I remember getting Transmetal Rattrap and Tarantulas for my birthday few years after that.

Remembering watching Armada, but not all of it. Energon and Cybertron weren't on when I was home. Kinda got distanced from it all.

THEN, the movies came out. Fell in love with the franchise all over again.

Have since downloaded and watched EVERY single Transformers universe cartoon (but sadly lost it when my harddrive failed; damn Seagate...). Have Beast Wars/Machines and Animated on DVD, want to buy others but TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE.

Since then, I ebayed a LOT of Beast Wars toys (to the point now of having 99% of the entire cartoon cast). And of course, the movie series.

Bought a few customs (ROTF Voyager Starscream, Deluxe Icecream Twins, Voyager Fallen) from ebay as well. Also DESIGNED a few customable things. Like, turning ROTF Voyager Ironhide (my first MAJOR custom) black and screen accurate, as well as a WFC Axe for Prime, various weapons, mods, and whatnot.

Latest additions to my collection; Polar Claw, Cybertronian Megatron and Deluxe Autobot Ratchet. Epicly happy.

Other stuffs;
    Nintendo, Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Digimon, LOST, Two and a Half Men, Big Band Theory, Alien/Predator, Chaser's War on Everything and Doctor Who to name a few.
    Love my music. Film/Television/Anime scores and soundtracks, OCremixes, video game soundtracks, comedy (Weird Al in summation)

Doing Electrical and Mechatronic Engineering at UniSA Mawson Lakes, Adelaide. Yup. Gonna build me a MINI-CON :B

Just to clarify, I've been and kinda still DO go on a few forums, so I ain't no newbie in that regard :B

TL;DR
    Hi
    New here. Love Transformers. kthxbai

WELCOME! I wonder... Have we met before? :B

Welcome aboard Polursine.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Bar Weep Gwar-Nar Weep Nini Bon!
    Greeting and welcome to OZformers.

I too am a big Beast Wars fan and also love the films.

We'd love to see some pics of your collection as well as your customs as we've got a couple of very talented members in the field of customising here on the boards.
    Have a look here for some of the aforementioned custom works, as well as other member's collections too.

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

G'day and welcome to the boards.

Always hard to write an introduction to yourself ay? Sometimes I wish I had a herald to do such things

I too watched up to Beast Wars, and missed moast after it. I got back into buying over the years, and even more so when the movies came out.

Heh another Weird Al fan

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Doing Electrical and Mechatronic Engineering at UniSA Mawson Lakes, Adelaide. Yup. Gonna build me a MINI-CON :B
    Then we can have an OTCA mascot!

Welcome to OTCA and I greet you with a warm hug, followed by a push-down-the-stairs (nothing personal, just how Skywarp is really )

NEW BLOOD!

Metroid!? *FIST BUMP*

welcome aboard!!