Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Generations Arcee & Warpath?

Generations Arcee will be a retool of the Animated toy much like what Hasbro did with Lockdown (or Rockdown depending on where you hail from) therefore she will be a car.

She will also be extremely hard to get (hey, she's not easy you know ) being a Walmart exclusive and at the end of the Generations line. In other words, it won't be available in Australia ala Animated Arcee. Online is the only way to go.

Because Hasbro are retooling the figure (which is why we haven’t seen any leaked photos yet), one of the changes will be a new head to lessen the 'animated' feel. It will be replaced with a Headmaster (Daniel) as homage to the G1 series 'Rebirth'.

I have a crystal ball
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Literally none of that is true or will ever come to pass

Edit: except perhaps th she will be a car bit
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Also to be honest im more interested in this new Starscream - I'm hoping against hope still for an EJ Su style F-22 Raptor Starscream
    Unlikely considering that movie Starscream is an F22 and Hasbro won't allow two different F22 Decepticon jets to compete with each other on toy shelves. That's why the Animated Constructicons were never made. It could be a possibility in the future after the movie franchise has finished and if Hasbro are still making Classicsverse, then we may see an F22 "neo G1" Starscream... Man I really want Animated Scrapper and Mixmaster (don't really care about Dirt Boss so much) <sigh>

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    what is the chances that arcee will be a g1-esque car and not a bike.. ??
    There's a fair chance considering that Animated Arcee was a car.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Generations Arcee will be a retool of the Animated toy much like what Hasbro did with Lockdown (or Rockdown depending on where you hail from) therefore she will be a car.
    ROTF Lockdown's not a retool of Animated Lockdown, it's an entirely new mould (albeit inspired by Animated Lockdown, but redesigned for movie aesthetics). I'd be pretty happy if Generations Arcee was inspired by Animated Arcee but redesigned with neo-G1 aesthetics, as Animated Arcee is pretty darn close to G1 Arcee anyway. All ya gotta do is tweak out the "cartoonish" Animated elements and you pretty much have G1 Arcee.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP
    She will also be extremely hard to get (hey, she's not easy you know ) being a Walmart exclusive and at the end of the Generations line. In other words, it won't be available in Australia ala Animated Arcee. Online is the only way to go.
    We sometimes get US store exclusives here either as a local store exclusive figure (e.g. Target exclusive, Toyworld exclusive etc.), or sometimes even just mass released here (e.g. Machine Wars was a KB Toys/Kay Bee exclusive in the US, but was available everywhere here). But still... I probably wouldn't like to take my chances, so if you or anyone else in Sydney are thinking about organising an online group order, please 'clude me in.

Because Hasbro are retooling the figure (which is why we haven’t seen any leaked photos yet), one of the changes will be a new head to lessen the 'animated' feel. It will be replaced with a Headmaster (Daniel) as homage to the G1 series 'Rebirth'.
    That... could actually work!

I have a crystal ball
    You'd better wear an extra padded cup during sparring then.

I have a crystal ball
    Put the beer down man.... too much head.... wheheeheh

As kup has mentioned Arcee is a figure which Hasbro has been poor in giving homage to ( Animated an exception IMO) so hopefully it is a car not another bike version, hope the toy gets produced and not canned like what they always do ( they have a track record to uphold you know) and hopefully we get it even though via online but not in exorbitant Botcon type pricing...

Warpath... hmm twood be good to have him in Voyager ... for me okay.... that way since they love sticking electronic lights and sounds to bigger sized Tformers. Just imagine - when you press the gimmick button - the turret lights up and we hear Warpath scream his signature - KAPOW, BLAAAM, ZAP! NOW that IS Warpath!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

If it's a Walmart exclusive it will almost certainly not be a new mold and as 5FDP is suggesting, a repaint of Animated Arcee.

Hopefully it will be a mass release which would increase the chances of a new mold, otherwise, oh well.

I have a crystal ball
    LOL
    Your Crystal Ball intrigues me...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    You'd better wear an extra padded cup during sparring then.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Put the beer down man.... too much head.... wheheeheh
    Guys, it's 5:30am and ur killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Warpath... hmm twood be good to have him in Voyager ... for me okay.... that way since they love sticking electronic lights and sounds to bigger sized Tformers. Just imagine - when you press the gimmick button - the turret lights up and we hear Warpath scream his signature - KAPOW, BLAAAM, ZAP! NOW that IS Warpath!!
    See, Liege's got the idea - Lights and sound would be friggin' awesome! especially if he has a sound byte of his signature catch phrase!
    (Unfortunately though, I think the Pro Deluxes will have their way )

According to Seibertron, we have already seen Warpath?

We have already been given a look at the new Warpath in the RTS Rodimus vs Cyclonus twopack however we have no idea how Arcee will look like.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    According to Seibertron, we have already seen Warpath?
    If that's right then - as Quickstrike says - look at my sig.

That excites me as I missed out on Legends Warpath (stupid Hasbro AU not releasing that wave of Legends here *grumble**mumble**moan*) -- I would have preferred a Deluxe, or even a Scout like Windcharger. Still, a Voyager is preferable over an Ultra which is what Powerglide was.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    That excites me as I missed out on Legends Warpath (stupid Hasbro AU not releasing that wave of Legends here *grumble**mumble**moan*) -- I would have preferred a Deluxe, or even a Scout like Windcharger. Still, a Voyager is preferable over an Ultra which is what Powerglide was.
    Why do you think it's not a Deluxe?