I thought I'd follow suit and post pictures of my collection, however small it may be. First off the bat who's not featured in any of these pictures:

Optimus Primal: Damaged missile cover so he sits off at the side.
Optimal Optimus: He takes up too much space on my main shelf so he is in the same place as Primal; plus he is missing the armour that goes on his arms.
RID Optimus Prime: Missing about half his parts and his wheels are broken, he too is with Primal and Optimal Optimus.
Armada Galvatron: I don't have any space left on the main shelf so he sits on my desk.
Sky Lynx: Unfortunately when applying his stickers, 3 of them tore to pieces in my hands so I had to order repro stickers, only to find that they aren't the same colour which means I'm going to have to pull off all of his regular stickers and replace them. As such he sits isolated from the rest because I feel that he's been spoiled.

Anyway, now that the bad news is out of the way lets move on.

Here we have MP-4, 5 and 6 plus Hasbro's Starscream. Encore Soundwave (with Laserbeak just visible to his right) and Megatron. KO Rumble infront of those two with KO Ravage inside Soundwave's chest. Alternators Rodimus, Takara Classics Prime, Titanium Rodimus and Thundercracker, and... Masterchief's helmet. There's no other place where it can fit, and so it gets down with his TF mates.

Next two shots, same deal just from different angles.

Only three others on this second shelf and they are 20th Anniversary Prime with MP-4's trailer and Alternators Sunstreaker and Rollbar.

And finally I thought I'd show their boxes. In the first shot you can just make out Starscream's box but MP Megatron's box is hidden by MP-4's in both. Also I keep the Alternator's boxes in a seperate location since I had to cut them to actually open them.

So there we go, I don't know if I have the smallest collection here but it's definately one of the smallest. I don't think I'll be able to get too many more since I'm simply running out of space to store them and the boxes.