Thread: 2010 Ozformer Awards Part 4: Fiction

Default 2010 Ozformer Awards Part 4: Fiction

2010 Ozformer Awards: All Time Favourites | Hasbro toys | Other Transformers toylines | Fiction | Fandom

4.1 Favourite Transformers Comic Book Series of 2009
    Winner: Last Stand of the Wreckers (70%)
    Runner ups: Ongoing (9%), Prime (7%)

4.2 Thoughts on the Transformers Prime cartoon
    Winner: Enjoyable (38%)
    Runner ups: Fantastic (18%), Not interested or haven't watched (23%), Average (12%)

4.3 Transformers Prime character you most want to see a toy of
    Winner: Cliffjumper (21%)
    Runner ups: Arcee (18%), Bulkhead (17%)

Additional comments:
    "animated is the only cartoon ive watched since the beast wars. i really miss it :("

"Generally, the comics are awesome."

"Give Nick Roche and James Roberts (authors of Last Stand of the Wreckers) more opportunities to write transformers fiction, please!"

"Last Stand of the Wreckers was fantastic and possibly the best comic series we had since Marvel. Unfortunately the rest of IDW releases were garbage not even worth defiling the gutter with."

"I don't think the comics are as bad as most posters make out."

"Last Stand of the Wreckers was a really good way to implement Euro G1 characters that did not have much depth. Perhaps a sequel/prequel?? Please!"

"The comics have had a terrible run this year, very disappointing writing and art. I've told anyone I know who buys comics to avoid IDW's transformers line because it's so bad. LSOTW is the only one I'd recommend to anyone."

"Barring LSotW, transformers fiction has taken a nosedive with the culling of Animated, and the sloppy and all over the place Prime series."

"They should get rid of those human kids in Transformers Prime."

"Transformers Prime would be an awesome toy line."

"Transformers Primes started off well enough but it quickly started to deteriorate with stupid ill thought out writing. Nothing is irreparably broken so could improve it into a fantastic series.

No surprises on the written fiction but I am surprised with Cliffjumper as the toy choice and also that a clear majority are enjoying the Prime cartoon!