I have been really lazy to update as I go along (maybe its cos there's just so much to do in HK... parties, functions, dinners, hoards of people invading my place, thank goodness no kids... etc). Anyway, here goes...

27 Jan 2011
Finally caved in and bought PE Rumble and Frenzy

28 Jan 2011
Been a really tough week, mentally, so wandered around and did some shopping therapy. Encore Skids (HKD150), Encore Starscream (HKD280), TF Generations 2009 mail away exclusive Skids and Screech (HKD499), Fables #100, GL Corps Prelude to Blackest Night (man, how can there still be Blackest Night stuff out there that I have not already bought!) and Evangelion Chronicles #6 - featuring Gendo Ikari and EVA-01

Today
Massive haul of United figures - Soundwave x 02, Cyb Megatron, Cyb Optimus Prime, Cyb Bumblebee, Cyb Cliffjumper, Grapple, Jazz and Tracks. Generations Grapple. The OZ Formers calendar arrived too! Also, MP-09: Rodimus Prime with extras.

MP-09 is huge!
I was told that if the MP-09 is distributed by Hasbro HK, there are 3 extras that US or Japanese distributors won't have:
1. a gold coin with Rodimus' face and a very neat packaging.
2. a large black display box with silver inlay for displaying MP-09
3. a large (really large) black paper bag with the Rodimus flame and Autobot symbol (this bag is meant to carry both MP-09 and the black display box, so its really large)

I don't know if ppl who ordered their MP-09 through HK sites will actually get these extras. In anycase, the black display case is so large that its bound to increase shipping costs for shipping overseas)

G1 and pre-Transformers

Pre-Transformers MC-05 Reflector giftset - toys are very minty C9.5 condition and tight joints. There are very significant molding differences compared with the TF version of Reflector.

Also, got in MOSC Japanese carded versions of the Race Track Patrol, Construction Patrol and Air Patrol in C10 condition. Can't be bothered taking photos, so will just have to take my word for it...