Thread: Maketoys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What actually happened is Fansproject offered the designer of Maketoy's to bring their prototypes to botcon. Then after some miscommunication with the TFsource table, they were said to be Fansproject's stuff.
    There you go. That makes me wrong twice. And to think just yesterday I said I'd bet vital parts of my anatomy that it was FP. Sure glad I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    There you go. That makes me wrong twice. And to think just yesterday I said I'd bet vital parts of my anatomy that it was FP. Sure glad I didn't.
    lol good thing you didn't otherwise - *snip* *snip*

I always suspected that they weren't FP's despite the strong claims that they were. The sculpt designs are way too different to the stuff we have typically seen from FP.

Whilst I feel a little vindicated, the more important thing is that these are quite good for a new player and they have already given iGear a swift kick in their stolen mold for testicles.

I don't know about the Minibots... if they're in scale with Windcharger, then maybe, but that G2 Prime upgrade and the design work for 'Giant look very appealing indeed.

those minibots are pretty cute and nifty. I'd consider getting them on their own merit even if they don't scale with other toys.

Nice! powerglide looks nicer with colour, then as prototype.

I'm still on the fence about the g2 prime armor, one one hand he looks disgustingly awesome fully bulked up with all those missile pods, etc on the other hand, I don't need it....

ANd wait... is that a pic of a devastator... that is g1 styled.. are they releasing a better devy than TFC?

nice!!
    i dont mind that more and more 3rd party groups are popping up.
    especially when they have pro skills and designs like these!
    hells yeah im getting them!!

good thing i managed to nab me a couple of g2 pimes early on...
    cos i wouldnt want to be paying the extortionate prices when the upgrades get released!

Minibots look good, a really nice G1 upgrade rather than a redesign.

The G2 laser Prime trailer is interesting, it'd make me think about purchasing the figure if the end product looks as good as the concept art.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

i prefer the igear seaspray which has a ball joint elbow instead of this one.

the g2 prime trailer is definitely what im most interested in.

the annoying thing is their devastator - we wont know anything about it for a while and tfc's version will start to be released soon.

6 figures costing $600... and only one per month so there won't be a final review until you've bought it all anyway... and I'm sure most people won't want to buy both versions. *rages*

UNLESS maybe this new devastator is a different size...

[/headache]