Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
Thanks for those links. I've never shopped with OMP before but considering the big price difference I've created an account and preordered.

I'm disappointed with the prices of the latest Seacons at Zing/EB, however after Unicron and Ectotron they are still in my good books. I hope they return to providing these hard to obtain figures at fantastic prices
I first used OMP coz I missed everywhere else on the reissue dino cassettes, and they had them for a decent price. I've since used them a few times and nothing but good experiences so far.

I do believe that if EB/Zing had not had their apparent stuff up with the price of the first set and had them at 70 a piece, whilst a hard pill to swallow, most would still have gone with them. So when we we got the first set we saw a good deal, and this set being trying to recoup their losses sucks to the consumer. Even if this set was the 68 of the 2 set, I would have still gone with them. Long winded response I know, but I really do think it comes down to the perception. Had the price been spread evenly over the 5 deluxes, would have looked good enough for us as the consumer. But a jump of 18 bucks from the first set to the last, looks like just a money grabbing exercise to the consumer. Wish there was a way they could see my words.