Page 800 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 780790795796797798799800801802803804805810820 ... LastLast
Results 7,991 to 8,000 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

According to Ryan the owner of Seibertron they are not official and are using Hasbro's logo, etc without permission. It was said on a recent Seibertron podcast (sorry I don't know which number it was). If I recall right he spoke with Joel from BBTS who refused to go on record that they are official. Hasbro has said nothing about them being official.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I thought they might not have been released by Hasbro as there is no imstructions for the placement of the stickers, have check multiple sources to find something on these and have found nothing for them. So it looks like you have to guess where they go.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Is it safe to say that the IDWverse and aligned continuity are separate to the Multiverse? What are my fellow members thoughts on this?

They are all part of the Transformers Multiverse.

IDWverse has recently been pulling (bad) stuff in from the Aligned-verse, and both are alternate versions of the original G1 group of alternate realities.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Has anyone bought the official stickers for their MP's? Have the soundwave set and there are a few that i don't know where they go. Searched for placement of them but can't find anything.
    I don't but I've nearly purchased them several times, what are your thoughts on their quality and how well they improve the figures appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    According to Ryan the owner of Seibertron they are not official and are using Hasbro's logo, etc without permission. It was said on a recent Seibertron podcast (sorry I don't know which number it was). If I recall right he spoke with Joel from BBTS who refused to go on record that they are official. Hasbro has said nothing about them being official.
    that's interesting, as the listings on BBTS specifically call them out as official.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I am sure i read somewhere that hasbro does not consider the aligned continuity part of the multiverse?
    I will ask google to see where i read that.

Also doesn't the multiverse take into consideration of singularities?

edit: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Multiverse see notes down the bottom
    Last edited by drahsrebu; 23rd February 2015 at 11:13 AM. Reason: found where i read it

I think the original point of the "multiverse" when it was developed by Simon Furman, was just the most plausible way of linking to ANY universe of Transformers that was needed to justify the use of conflicting toy characters or plot concepts in a particular story... EVEN if some entity like an unnamed/uncredited Hasbro employee says that a particular story universe is NOT part of the multiverse at that particular time.
    (meaning, if someone says their story doesn't apply from the perspective of their new story universe, it can still work from the perspective of whoever is writing about the multiverse... in case those other authorised/licensed writers ever need to tap into that story, its concepts or its characters later - so that from one story universe (the multiverse) you can see and access the other, but not from the other direction... like a one-way mirror)

As for the stickers - I think asking Hasbro HK would be the only way to find out for sure if they are legit. There are just too many "reliable" sources that are saying yes AND no, to know for sure... and we've seen how good knockoffs can be with their packaging, so what's stopping a non-toy item from having counterfeit fineprint on their packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal
    I don't but I've nearly purchased them several times, what are your thoughts on their quality and how well they improve the figures appearance?.
    They do look good on the MP's, but they are like water transfers which i found are very delicate. They are on a white backing with the clear sticker on top, which you have to cut out, place and then pull off the clear sticker. But they do improve the look of the MP's a great deal with the soundwave stickers they are the mainly the printing on the sides with the volume control and output jacks, ect. When in robot mode they are on the bottom of the feet so you really don't see them. Overall if you have the patience they do look good.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Has anyone seen or heard from Sky Shadow recently?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    They do look good on the MP's, but they are like water transfers which i found are very delicate. They are on a white backing with the clear sticker on top, which you have to cut out, place and then pull off the clear sticker. But they do improve the look of the MP's a great deal with the soundwave stickers they are the mainly the printing on the sides with the volume control and output jacks, ect. When in robot mode they are on the bottom of the feet so you really don't see them. Overall if you have the patience they do look good.
    Great feedback, thank you. I feel that prowls robot mode could handle a few extra decals.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone here have all of the Club's Animated figures? I can't afford the full set so I'm wondering if there are any standouts of the 11 released so far I absolutely should try and get?
    I do, I'm probably not a great reference though since they hold great nostalgia for me, it was my first Botcon.

What other animated figures do you have?
    What animated figures do you prefer?
    How do you feel about doubles of a mold?
    Have you read the convention comic? that will probably effect how you feel about them.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)