Page 595 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 575585590591592593594595596597598599600605615 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Contact Tiby and apply first for the club membership at megatron.net.au then Firearms NSW if you really want it back. I'd say you're looking at getting it all back or none of it.

So I got the reissue Devastator recently, the one with the animated head. I like it, it's very simple in some ways but still very impressive given the design is 30 years old.

When I combine all six figures, it seems to have a bit of a forward lean, is this normal or is there a chance that I haven't popped everything in place properly? I note that some of the conncections in the hip/waist area are very tight.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Mine had a lean too. Looks like something could be off with the clearance of the waist piece into LongHaul... probably from mould degradation, or over-correction of mould degradation that's made it too tight.

I finished putting all the stickers on last night, I'll re-combine tonight and see how it looks.
    so the original devastator didn't have a lean on it?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I finished putting all the stickers on last night, I'll re-combine tonight and see how it looks.
    Be careful of Mixmaster's rubsign, it gets slightly damaged when it comes into contact with the connector. It did on my regular Encore version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Be careful of Mixmaster's rubsign, it gets slightly damaged when it comes into contact with the connector. It did on my regular Encore version.
    It did on the original too - the only way to keep it pristine is to never combine into Devastator.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I noticed that happening, I've actually cut a small square out of it so the rest doesn't get stretched. thanks for the heads up though

Hey guys. I'm wondering what insurance companies you guys use to insure your collection? I'm after a good price with reasonable terms and conditions. Or do you not insure your collection specially? The cost seems rather high and I kinda feel I'd rather put that money into new TFs.

The best quote we have on the house and contents is from Comm Bank, but they have the unreasonable condition that I have to find an expert to value my collection and give an official replacement value. I am trying to classify them as toys not collectibles as the info on TFW and Seibertron says to get them classify them as toys.

suncorp are good as they will insure it seperately from ur home and contents insurance but it doesnt cost any extra but there is a limit tho im not sure what it's set at.

So I got the reissue Devastator recently, the one with the animated head. I like it, it's very simple in some ways but still very impressive given the design is 30 years old.

When I combine all six figures, it seems to have a bit of a forward lean, is this normal or is there a chance that I haven't popped everything in place properly? I note that some of the conncections in the hip/waist area are very tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Mine had a lean too. Looks like something could be off with the clearance of the waist piece into LongHaul... probably from mould degradation, or over-correction of mould degradation that's made it too tight.

As a follow up, I recombined tonight, the connector to longhaul is very tight. I need to attach it while in truck mode.

I've figured out a way of making devastator stand up straight.
    there are two locking positions for longhauls legs/tray the first position doesn't lock hard but if you leave him in that configuration instead of locked all the way forward it corrects any lean and Devastator stands straight up at attention.