Page 143 of 183 FirstFirst ... 123133138139140141142143144145146147148153163 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1829

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Refund/exchange time!
    BB is the only one I'm actually worried about-not sure it's worth trying to exchange the others, especially as they've mostly sold out now

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I wonder if this is why Big W have been selling RID Warriors at $20 for the last 6 -8 months, the money from the toys helping cover the cost of app development and upkeep isn't being used any more so they can buy them cheaper from Hasbro?
    Well Hasbro needs to stop taking up a 3rd of the back of the packaging advertising the app then as well as taking off those stupid code circles off the toys if they are no longer supporting it. Again, I don't play it myself but sick of seeing my son disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well Hasbro needs to stop taking up a 3rd of the back of the packaging advertising the app then as well as taking off those stupid code circles off the toys if they are no longer supporting it. Again, I don't play it myself but sick of seeing my son disappointed
    If I'm right, and I'm probably not, your argument is completely valid. Even if I'm not, they should really ensure that they are updating the app with new character models as the toys are released. specifically to avoid their primary customer base from being disappointed.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

F*ck.

In moving house after packing/unpacking almost all my transformers I (luckily) only found one broken.

Unluckily, that broken one was a Seeker's wing peg.

That seeker was Nacelle

Probably the one that'll be most hard to find a replacement wing/piece for... Might just have to glue the wing in place and call it a day on transforming him.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    F*ck.

In moving house after packing/unpacking almost all my transformers I (luckily) only found one broken.

That seeker was Nacelle

Probably the one that'll be most hard to find a replacement wing/piece for... Might just have to glue the wing in place and call it a day on transforming him.
    There has been discussion in the past about fixing this type of break, along the lines of using a pin drill to drill a couple fine holes in both sides of the break, then use fancy super glue to glue wire into those holes when joining the break back together, in theory it should make a very strong join. I'm yet to try this myself but it seems like a good method to me.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

If I'm right, and I'm probably not, your argument is completely valid. Even if I'm not, they should really ensure that they are updating the app with new character models as the toys are released. specifically to avoid their primary customer base from being disappointed.
    Well it seems that Menasor, Drag Break and Shocknado are all in the game so they must be at least doing some updates.

My son is loving playing Menasor - he is properly proportioned in the game so towers over his enemies

There has been discussion in the past about fixing this type of break, along the lines of using a pin drill to drill a couple fine holes in both sides of the break, then use fancy super glue to glue wire into those holes when joining the break back together, in theory it should make a very strong join. I'm yet to try this myself but it seems like a good method to me.
    Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind.

Might be a while before I can get my hands on that sort of equipment though, but I do see the logic in it

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Shocknado
    That name...

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    F*ck.

That seeker was Nacelle

Dude.... I have a spare

When RK sends you the right BB... but it has 2 right hands

(Better than 2 right arms, which I saw on other figures)

TLK last wave must have been made while the QC manager was on holidays