Page 309 of 515 FirstFirst ... 289299304305306307308309310311312313314319329 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

I blame the likes of One-step Changers and Fast Action Battlers. Not sure why Hasbro want to take the transform out of transformer.

No POTP at Mr Toys Indro or Jindalee yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonalyth View Post
    I blame the likes of One-step Changers and Fast Action Battlers. Not sure why Hasbro want to take the transform out of transformer.
    Both of these products transform though.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

POTP full wave one minus deluxes at mr toys toyworld riverlink Ipswich. Including leader Optimus and Rodimus

Saw Potp Leaders, Legends and Titan Masters at Southport Mr Toys Toyworld.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Saw Potp Leaders, Legends and Titan Masters at Southport Mr Toys Toyworld.
    Hey, keep to your side of the border...

I guess if Toyworld is the only national retailer with POTP toys so far, you need to travel a bit out of Sydney to find one. (okay, maybe not that far, but the absence of Toyworlds within most of Sydney has always fascinated me)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Hey, keep to your side of the border...

I guess if Toyworld is the only national retailer with POTP toys so far, you need to travel a bit out of Sydney to find one. (okay, maybe not that far, but the absence of Toyworlds within most of Sydney has always fascinated me)
    Also from Nsw and just happen to be up here on holiday . Some decent stuff at stores from what I’ve seen up here so far, any good recommendations of places to check out?

Toyworld Indooroopilly has PotP stock. I snagged the only Optimus and Rodimus I coukd see, and also spied two Grimlocks. Didn't see any deluxes, but then again I didn't stay long.

It begins.

Quote Originally Posted by CaminusPrime View Post
    Also from Nsw and just happen to be up here on holiday . Some decent stuff at stores from what I’ve seen up here so far, any good recommendations of places to check out?
    Well... you're both welcome to have a quick look at my collection if you end up being in Brisbane during the long weekend. Otherwise, it just sits here collecting dust, and no one else gets to enjoy it.
    Send me a PM if you are wanting to check it out while north of the border this weekend, to book in a time.

Keep in mind though that Griffin's "collection" consists of other transformer fans who he invited to see his collection.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Well... you're both welcome to have a quick look at my collection if you end up being in Brisbane during the long weekend. Otherwise, it just sits here collecting dust, and no one else gets to enjoy it.
    Send me a PM if you are wanting to check it out while north of the border this weekend, to book in a time.
    If I had access to a car and some spare time I definitely would! Might have to hit you up next time I’m up because I’ve seen photos before and it’s an impressive collection to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by Nonalyth View Post
    Keep in mind though that Griffin's "collection" consists of other transformer fans who he invited to see his collection.
    good thing mine are over the border then :P