Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupt A Wish

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Granted. It's released but almost entirely in blue as a representation of Optimus Prime as the Decepticon's prisoner in S.O.S. Dinobots. It also comes with no weapons and instead has transparent plastic bonds with speckled rainbow colours inside.

I wish that Hasbro would release an Emirate Xaaron toy already!
    You KNOW there'd be fans out there which would buy such a masterpiece...

Granted, but Xaaron hasn't transformed in so many millenia that he forgot he's got GPS and the instructions don't mention issues, so upon attempting to transform him into combat tank mode, he shatters, killing him.

I wish that the Star Seekers had been explored more. A faction of pirates is a fantastic idea.

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I wish that the Star Seekers had been explored more. A faction of pirates is a fantastic idea.
    Granted, but their only next canonical appearance is in Bayformers where they make the Bayformers Wreckers look good <shudder>

I wish that Hasbro would make the Animated Constructicons as toys already.

FatalityPitt Guest

Granted, but as Tiny Titans.

I wish they made this into a toy.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Granted, but as Tiny Titans.

I wish they made this into a toy.
    Granted, but he gets thrown into lava by a transwarp explosion and perishes, wasting a good character (and toy) before its time.

I wish for a return of the Micromasters being 3-packs not just two as it is in the Siege line (although I'll STILL be snapping some of them up)

I wish for a return of the Micromasters being 3-packs not just two as it is in the Siege line
    Granted, but they're 3 packs instead of the original four-member Patrols from G1.
    e.g.
    Race Car Patrol: Roadhandler, Swindler, Tailspin, Freewheeler
    Off-Road Patrol: Powertrain, Tote, High Jump, Mudslinger
    Air Strike Patrol: Nightflight, Storm Cloud, Whisper, Tailwind
    Yes, you just pre-corrupted your own wish!

Okay, okay, I'll corrupt it some more. Hasbro releases the unreleased members only as other character repaints.
    e.g.
    They never release a Siege Freewheeler but they release Deadwheeler (the Micromaster who comes with Sky Hyper).
    They never release Mudslinger but they release Greasepit.
    They never release Tailwind but they release Hot House
    etc.

I wish that they would release later variants of Siege Refraktor with toy accurate colours.

Oh right, they were four-packs. Whoopsies. I blame Information Creep

Granted, but they are mail-away specials only like the good ol' days. The antiquated mail system gets banked up and orders get lost. You only manage to collect 2/3 'reflector' components required, and Spectro becomes a scalpers dream on eBay.

I wish that one of the Holy Grails of tfwiki, the Hot Rod go kart, was found and they took photos of it!

I wish that one of the Holy Grails of tfwiki, the Hot Rod go kart, was found and they took photos of it!
    Granted, but the photos are really old and way grainier and unfocussed than these photos taken on film!

I wish that the Chinese exclusive POTP Predaking sword would become available for individual sale even if only exclusively via online retailers.

Granted, but the photos are really old and way grainier and unfocussed than these photos taken on film!

I wish that the Chinese exclusive POTP Predaking sword would become available for individual sale even if only exclusively via online retailers.
    Granted, but its a two-edged sword......

I wish for a Leader-class mass-released Thunderwing based on the Black Shadow/Overlord mold.

I wish for a Leader-class mass-released Thunderwing based on the Black Shadow/Overlord mold.
    Granted, but it's a straight up repaint of Overlord (not Black Shadow). Zero retooling.

I wish that Stan Lee filmed a cameo role in the upcoming Bumblebee film

Granted, but it's a straight up repaint of Overlord (not Black Shadow). Zero retooling.

I wish that Stan Lee filmed a cameo role in the upcoming Bumblebee film
    Granted, but Stan Lee is played by Shia LeBoeuf. JUST DO IT! EXCELSIOR!

I wish for a deluxe class battleslash and roadtrap which Duocon combine like the legends do, so the actual tooling is more workable.