Page 353 of 515 FirstFirst ... 333343348349350351352353354355356357358363373 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Considering Kmart had the starter packs on clearance really quickly, and are still shelf-warming, I wasn't expecting to see any more of the TCG there (or at BigW).

Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    Just checked Mr Toys Macgregor, still no siege figures, but they did have some Last Knight and Power of the Primes. But, they also had Golden Lagoon 3 pack and Golden Lagoon Starscream, they were in packaging and we still coming out for the shelf, not sure if Golden Lagoon MP10 was there. Also they had MP 34S Shadow Panther, still in packaging but if you're looking to pick up a figure, didn't get price sorry.

You realise that April 1st was ten days ago...

That is really unexpected. They finally found a home for Shadow Panther, and we are getting some of the Golden Lagoon toys.

Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    Just checked Mr Toys Macgregor, still no siege figures, but they did have some Last Knight and Power of the Primes. But, they also had Golden Lagoon 3 pack and Golden Lagoon Starscream, they were in packaging and we still coming out for the shelf, not sure if Golden Lagoon MP10 was there. Also they had MP 34S Shadow Panther, still in packaging but if you're looking to pick up a figure, didn't get price sorry.

I went in today, and sure enough... there they were. (just not where they usually keep the more collectable items though)

Golden Lagoon 3-pack - $129 (a great price, as it would have cost about AU$115 in Japan when it was released, BEFORE shipping)
    Golden Lagoon Starscream - $80 (not a great price, as it was originally about AU$55 on release... but might be a lot more on the secondary market by now)
    (although, buying both together offsets one bad price with one great one)
    Shadow Panther - $129 (it might be $19 more than what TRU were pre-selling theirs for before they went bust, but it would still be cheaper than importing one, as it was originally about AU$115 in Japan)

They still had about six of the 3-pack and about 10 of Starscream, and more Shadow Panthers than I could count, so they will probably be there for a while.
    NOTE - these are NOT behind the front counter where they usually keep the rarer collectables... they are in the first aisle with the Model Kits.

Also at the Toyworld at Macgregor...
    - wave 2 Ultimate Cyberverse Bumblebee - $60
    - wave 2 POTP Deluxe (I saw Sludge, Snarl, Moonracer) - $35
    - Siege w2 Micromasters - $22!!
    - POTP Predaking has been moved to the regular Transformers section now, from behind the front counter.
    - big restock of the TF5 TLK Deluxe wave 4 (with Cogman, Crosshairs, Strafe, Bbee and Barricade), for the "regular" $25.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hate to bother but how would people in other states get these, they aren't listed on my toys website?

Be cheaper and easier than importing from mandarake and the like perhaps :S

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Hate to bother but how would people in other states get these, they aren't listed on my toys website?

Be cheaper and easier than importing from mandarake and the like perhaps :S

I'm hoping that they do list them on their site for purchase, otherwise a few of us in Brisbane will be getting lots of requests from other fans... or see these cleaned out quickly by toy scalpers.

You could always try their contact us section on their website and see if they'll process one for you.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'll refrain from bugging others, though direct contact seems to be the way to ask, thanks y'all

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Australia Fair, Gold Coast

Toyworld

Siege Micromasters: Rescue patrol, Spy patrol $23 each
    POTP: Jazz, Blackwing, Moonracer, Snarl, Sludge $35 each (about 4 of each)

Kmart

Siege: 3x Starscream, 2x Chromia, 1x Ironhide, 1x Prowl

Botbot Series 2 1 pack: Full box. $5 each

Botbot Series 2 8 pack: 4x Spoiled Rottens, 4x Swag Stylers $25 each

Coles, Mermaid Waters

Transformers Recue Bots magazine $10.60

They also have 20% off toys at the moment

From last weekend...

Kmart Sunnybank - the newer Cyberverse 1-step and Warriors, and Rescue Bots. Still no Siege toys (as of last weekend), and almost no Studio Series toys.

Target Springwood - the newest Cyberverse 1-step, Ultra (Optimus), and a full set of Studion Series w5 Delux, along with Siege Micromasters with one Deluxe (last weekend).

Kmart Garden City - Siege Voyager and Battlemasters, along with the newest Rescue Bots (including Hotshot boat and the minor redeco Bumblebee car). Plus, Studio Series Deluxe w5 and the newest Cyberverse 1-steps (Wheeljack & Hotrod).

Target Carindale - Siege Deluxe and Voyager for the sale, as well as the Micromasters. Plus, the newest Cyberverse Warriors (with Prowl), Ultra (Optimus), and Ultimate (Bumblebee).

BigW Carindale - Finally found the Cyberverse Ultra Slipstream (it was supposed to be released with Optimus, but I think there must have been a revision wave that doesn't have Slipstream, as Optimus would normally be the character that goes first). They also had the newish Rescue Bots Mega Mighties, as well as Cyberverse Warriors and 1-steps. I also found one copy left of the Bumblebee movie on DVD (BigW's exclusive version), taking up number one spot already on their top-ten shelf. Also, still plenty of Ooshies still in stock (single packs and 7-packs).

Myer Carindale - Had the new Cyberverse Ultimate Bumblebee (alongside wave 1 Optimus and Megatron), Ultra (again, only Optimus) and 1-steps, plus a heap of POTP Deluxe and Voyagers, that were some of the harder ones to find last year. And Ooshies in a different part of the toy section.

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    Coles, Mermaid Waters

Transformers Recue Bots magazine $10.60

They also have 20% off toys at the moment

That's interesting... I'll have to look out for it, and see if it is worth $11. The Optimus toy looks official... but I'll have to see who produced it on the back of the card. It will be very newsworthy if it was produced by Hasbro as an official Rescue Bots toy.

It doesn't look like it is promoting the Rescue Bots Academy (this year's series), so it is weird that it is of the old "Rescue Bots" series.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mystery solved.

Logan Hyperdome Toy World has had the Siege Wave 1 Voyagers listed as "Low Stock". The only one in QLD.

So I wandered down to have a look. Turns out they have entered it incorrectly. Don't know why they can't change it.