Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 182833343536373839404142434858 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wow, I thought after mine got resolved (was past 6 months when they sent my stuff, was new and sealed too despite them claiming to have went to another supplier, certainly a better outcome than expected considering paypal couldn't help at this point) I thought everything picked up, I guess that was the problem of a heavily self promoting business run by 2 people still running day jobs (and a new born) and still pushing for new product listings, I hope they settle one day to just "catch up" and then consider a slower business model that suits them, if not then...well y'all already have taken action already, hope that goes well.

All I know is I'm done but watching this thread is concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    but at least Mandarake typically charges about half price for LMIB toys.
    Don't know what you've bought but I've never had anything at half price from mandarake, if anything the "late comers tax" seems correct for anything I missed a PO

I received another massive, actually two seperate boxes, from TBI last week. A bunch of the newage legends scale figures (insecticons, Cosmos, Silversrtreak, smokescreen, ironhide and ratchet), MPM megatron, MPM Ironhide, two more x-transbots stunticons, Leader Siege Shockwave, furai model flame toys Optimus, Siege Jetfire, the last two Zeta Aerialbots. A whole plethora of stuff really. Well packed and arrived quickly after being delayed a couple days to get the Newage Insecticons in.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    All I know is I'm done but watching this thread is concerning.
    Agreed.

Don't know what you've bought but I've never had anything at half price from mandarake, if anything the "late comers tax" seems correct for anything I missed a PO.
    He means boxes that have been tape cut. I never use the term LMIB as something cannot be loose and in box at the same time, but that's another discussion for another thread.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

The saga continues....

While I received a refund from TBI for my initial order, I still haven't received a refund from the additional shipping cost I paid.

In the meantime, QLD Fair Trade have been in touch with me and provided a very comprehensive email detailing the process which i'm happy to share with people if they'd like to see (either here or via PM) what the procedure is they follow. I also had an additional email from them that they had contacted TBI about my claim and that one of the TBI representatives had stated the refund had been processed and that TBI agreed it'd taken too long to action and they were closing the case. While I was tempted to leave it at that, I promptly replied about the other amount still being outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I received another massive, actually two seperate boxes, from TBI last week. A bunch of the newage legends scale figures (insecticons, Cosmos, Silversrtreak, smokescreen, ironhide and ratchet), MPM megatron, MPM Ironhide, two more x-transbots stunticons, Leader Siege Shockwave, furai model flame toys Optimus, Siege Jetfire, the last two Zeta Aerialbots. A whole plethora of stuff really. Well packed and arrived quickly after being delayed a couple days to get the Newage Insecticons in.
    Was Jetfire batch 1 or Batch 2?

All I know is I'm done but watching this thread is concerning
    Why? It's par for course with these low priced Australian retailers

Transformers Down Under went .... under, everyone then smashed the buy it now button at Premium Collectables. They scammed everyone, so the masses decided go up to the elbow at The Little Toy Company. They fumbled the ball, so the masses went to Toybotz Imports & here we are.
    Clearly the mom and pop part time online retail model isn't fully working.
    But hey, if youre happy with the service you're receiving, go hard.

Mostly it seems to be items bought about a year ago that customers have problems with. So I'm wanting to know if in the last six months it's been going much more smoothly or not.

According to their Facebook they are moving house.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Agreed.

He means boxes that have been tape cut. I never use the term LMIB as something cannot be loose and in box at the same time, but that's another discussion for another thread.
    I knew that was what he meant and I still never had that much of a discount, though i do admit I see some that are below rrp but those are snipped in seconds of listings, then the next week they shoot up.

I honestly just guessed LMIB what that meant

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Why? It's par for course with these low priced Australian retailers

Transformers Down Under went .... under, everyone then smashed the buy it now button at Premium Collectables. They scammed everyone, so the masses decided go up to the elbow at The Little Toy Company. They fumbled the ball, so the masses went to Toybotz Imports & here we are.
    Clearly the mom and pop part time online retail model isn't fully working.
    But hey, if youre happy with the service you're receiving, go hard.
    This is true and its unfortunate, to me they've proven to be trust worthy if....overwhelmed, if only going by the last email they responded to which gave me my nearly year old order and how brutally honest they were while dodging my REPEATED request for a refund instead.

I won't buy from them again but I wish them well, they just need to cut back on the range, stock and have strict order limits, that way they won't have such a massive backlog until they decide to expand, if no expansion their current model is gonna be painful to all involved

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Was Jetfire batch 1 or Batch 2?
    I have no idea, what batch number should I be looking out for? I ordered it about mid February.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    So is there anyone still waiting on long overdue orders, or have they sorted them all out?
    All my orders are long overdue 2 mp-29+, mp36+ golden lagoon 3 pack the lg-ex big powered and fans toys maverick which is only a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    You're going to have to weigh up weather it's worth it. Did they say how long the suspension is?

From what we've seen so far, all you really need is for them to put pressure on Toybot to get a result.
    No idea on the suspension, I assumed it was permanent.