Page 20 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    It's definitely Amazon stock too.
    It's odd how Amazon gets some stock of other people's exclusives, and usually just one off items like this. Unfortunately for most of us who wanted exclusives like this one, we've already sourced them from somewhere else for a lot more.

Has anyone gotten their Siege Mirage and Impactor shipping notice from Amazon yet? They were meant to be released on the 1st. I'm wondering if they have been delayed to October along with the boxset versions and Amazon just haven't updated the individual listings???

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Since I ordered, they've updated the picture to show the ten-pack instead of the Off Road Patrol. IF ONLY that was what they shipped me for fifteen bucks!

Well, I want both anyway, and you could successfully argue they sent the wrong thing with that picture...!

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Has anyone gotten their Siege Mirage and Impactor shipping notice from Amazon yet? They were meant to be released on the 1st. I'm wondering if they have been delayed to October along with the boxset versions and Amazon just haven't updated the individual listings???
    No, not yet. I ordered Mirage along with some other stuff and have already recieved those.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    By "husbro"

wut

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Nope, still waiting-listed as shipping soon >
    I remember my Punch order took like 2 weeks from the 'release' date to ship so I assume it's a case where they fill the USA orders first, and then do us

Still waiting on my Mirage and Impactor, bit worried they are temporarily out of stock, but only because they cancel every book backorder I place. Transformers haven't actually had a problem before.

Speaking of 'backorders', Siege Barricade from Amazon AU. Not sure if I want it myself but haven't seen it mentioned here.

https://www.amazon.com.au/TRANSFORME...EAP5A1STW2BHJ9

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Still waiting on my Mirage and Impactor, bit worried they are temporarily out of stock, but only because they cancel every book backorder I place. Transformers haven't actually had a problem before.

Speaking of 'backorders', Siege Barricade from Amazon AU. Not sure if I want it myself but haven't seen it mentioned here.

https://www.amazon.com.au/TRANSFORME...EAP5A1STW2BHJ9
    Thanks for the heads up-I've grabbed Barricade!

But also yea, also still waiting on Mirage/Impactor

I've sent Amazon an email about Impactor and Mirage. If I get a coherent response from them about when they will ship I'll let you all know.

Looks like MPM8 Megatron is available from Amazon Au for $172 (free shipping). Don't forget cashback websites!
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"