Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron - Earthrise

Some comparison images have surfaced of the upcoming Allicon toy... both the Hasbro and TakaraTomy versions, side by side to show the different colours...

It also suggests that the weapon is going to be slightly different between the two releases.

I like both colour versions, but still don't like, or understand, why the arms were so poorly designed, so neither arm is hidden... they just stick out as unnecessary kibble.

Does anyone know what the Takara deco is referencing? The Hasbro deco is more TFTM accurate and I can't recall seeing Allicons in season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It also suggests that the weapon is going to be slightly different between the two releases.
    I thought this at first, but it's actually being held upside down by one of them.

Also, it says in the link that "Takara Tomy’s tweet confirms that they have changed Allicon’s deco with more cartoon-accurate colors. As a result, Allicon’s Japanese colors will be the same as Hasbro’s counterpart." So it's a final version next to a prototype, not Hasbro next to Takara.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I thought this at first, but it's actually being held upside down by one of them.
    That was my thinking, but couldn't tell with the photo I mirrored.

Also, it says in the link that "Takara Tomy’s tweet confirms that they have changed Allicon’s deco with more cartoon-accurate colors. As a result, Allicon’s Japanese colors will be the same as Hasbro’s counterpart." So it's a final version next to a prototype, not Hasbro next to Takara.
    Well that sucks... as I was looking forward to getting the campy animated deco.

Some in-hand images of Skylynx....

Glad it comes with enough flame effects
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 8th June 2020 at 06:30 PM.

Here I was thinking that since I might have been one of the first fans in the world to get it, that I needed to review Skylynx and post up as much as I could online (not that it needed any help to promote it)... and there are already a number of people posting up their photos on TFW since May 31st (6 days before I got mine).
    Apparently Kapow Toys in the UK got them in stock early as well (maybe they got a pre-release deal with Hasbro like BigW did here), and some people in the US are jumping on ebay listings that have it for up to US$300!

Check out the link anyways, to see a lot more photos of Skylynx in different modes and with different other toys.

I do not know if it is true or not being a eta Big Bad Toy Store has there arrival date as July originally it was August

And apparantly cases of Skylynx’s are on americas port on reported may 17
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 10th June 2020 at 09:39 AM. Reason: More information found

More official images of upcoming Earthrise toys have been revealed by an online store - Voyagers Megatron (new tank), Quintesson Judge, and Snapdragon.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Well that sucks... as I was looking forward to getting the campy animated deco.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I noticed that Tmall updated their pictures of Allicon. They're the same as Hasbro colours.
    https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810165514/
    In case anyone was unclear (I was still hoping, beyond hope.)