Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hi all. Myke here. Im located in sydney. Came across this forum whilst on a hunt for my childhood and rediscovering that quality toys exist like in the 80s lol. They just cost alot more! Haha.

Anyway - hello!

Hello and welcome

I see that you are after a MP Soundwave. That's dangerous. MPs are a very slippery (but awesomely fun) slope. Some others you could consider are MP-11 (Starscream) and MP-10 (Optimus Prime). The Autobot cars, MP-12, MP-14, MP-17, MP-18 and MP-19 are great too.

Good luck
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Welcome Myke,

Yeah we're all in the same boat mate! It's starts with one and then you gotta play catch up like the list above lol

Have fun and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Hello and welcome

I see that you are after a MP Soundwave. That's dangerous. MPs are a very slippery (but awesomely fun) slope. Some others you could consider are MP-11 (Starscream) and MP-10 (Optimus Prime). The Autobot cars, MP-12, MP-14, MP-17, MP-18 and MP-19 are great too.

Good luck
    Tell me about it! its that slippery slope that got be back into this quick sand!

It started with my missus buying me the 30 year Blitzwing for xmas (cos my neighbour stole mine when I was 8 and that has haunted me ever since ) and I was pleasantly surprised that there are quality transformer toys still around. Reminds me of my Bandai Macross Valykrie and Cyclone... so that then got me googling... and I was then lost in the swamp!

so that then lead me discover the existence of MP-03 and MP-11 and MP-10 all the old favourites characters... I also came across Maketoys's Type-61! Oh geez.... the $$$$

Ooops I meant Yamato Valkyrie.

Is there an edit function?

Welcome!

Welcome to the boards !!!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.

hi there .... the MP line of transformer are totally amazing , that what brought me back into it again .... Also into macros as well and we got a thread on here about it , so check it out
    and.....

Mabuhay and Welcome to Ozformers!!

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]