Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Fansproject Menasor, Assaulter and more

Quote Originally Posted by Ozboticon View Post
    I know we have seen a scan of the IDW interpretation of Menasor, but does anybody have a scan of Motormaster (only) from the same comic / fiction? If this IS the basis for FP's not-Menasor, then perhaps a scan of the IDW alt mode or robot mode will give us an idea of what to expect.
    This is the best I could find dude:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    This is the best I could find dude:

COOL!! Thanks for the pic.
    It seems that some of the G1 asthetics are still there. That mostly being the chunky shoulders and the truck-cab legs/feet. The silhouette we have shows alot of similarities to these pics. The Stunticons were my first combiner so am keen to relive having this guy.

COOL!! Thanks for the pic.
    It seems that some of the G1 asthetics are still there. That mostly being the chunky shoulders and the truck-cab legs/feet. The silhouette we have shows alot of similarities to these pics. The Stunticons were my first combiner so am keen to relive having this guy.
    You've literally ripped the words from my mind dude ; I feel exactly the same way about this FansProject set as the Stunticons were my 1st completed combiner too & they also feature in my favourite episodes of the G1 cartoon too - Cannot wait!

I think that version of Motormaster looks pretty bad (the head in particular) but, despite obviously being inspired by it, the Fansproject figures don't mimic the IDW designs slavishly so I'm not too worried. I think the other figures look great and I expect Motormaster to follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    I think that version of Motormaster looks pretty bad (the head in particular) but, despite obviously being inspired by it, the Fansproject figures don't mimic the IDW designs slavishly so I'm not too worried. I think the other figures look great and I expect Motormaster to follow suit.
    I like how they add their own blend of Classicsverse (Explorer/Munitioner, Steel Core, etc). Hope not-Motormaster turns out the same; he needs a pink face like down Breakdown needs a red face.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

yeah, I am still waiting for a MM before biting the bullet on this.

If menosaur looks totally badaas, then woo, but menosaur will look like a turn of MM does too. Still, I am very interested to see what they are like and can't wait to see some pictures!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    yeah, I am still waiting for a MM before biting the bullet on this.

If menosaur looks totally badaas, then woo, but menosaur will look like a turn of MM does too. Still, I am very interested to see what they are like and can't wait to see some pictures!!
    Really!?!?! Have MM released any news on doing the not-Stunticons? I wasn't aware. Would be great to see their interpretation if they did. Not such good new for my wallet, however

Really!?!?! Have MM released any news on doing the not-Stunticons? I wasn't aware. Would be great to see their interpretation if they did. Not such good new for my wallet, however
    By MM he means "Motormaster"

I'm not too fond of that interpretation of Motormaster. Not enough for me. I'm such a critic...