Page 180 of 316 FirstFirst ... 160170175176177178179180181182183184185190200 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

I have noticed a few issues with their mobile website, like selecting a sub menu to shop through. it doesn't stay up to select anything. perhaps there are some bugs in their mobile site in general.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    I ordered a CW Ironhide with my UW-06, which showed up today, but no CW Ironhide. On the invoice it lists both, but with a tick next to UW-06 and a cross next to CW Ironhide. Emailed twice (today and on Friday when it was shipped and I noticed only UW-06 was dispatched), no response tho. Didn't they hire a customer service person recently?
    Likely means that they don't have CW Ironhide in stock so they have shipped UW-06 as stock arrived. I routinely order multiple bots in one transaction and PC doesn't tend to wait, they just ship once the items are in. The big X next to Ironhide signals that they were only shipping UW-06. CW Ironhide will come once they have stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Likely means that they don't have CW Ironhide in stock so they have shipped UW-06 as stock arrived. I routinely order multiple bots in one transaction and PC doesn't tend to wait, they just ship once the items are in. The big X next to Ironhide signals that they were only shipping UW-06. CW Ironhide will come once they have stock.
    I literally just got an email then saying that it'd shipped. Strange!

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    I literally just got an email then saying that it'd shipped. Strange!
    Wait, it's just been refunded. This is cool I think. I dunno please disregard this whole thing lol.

Hi,
    Has anyone got their shipping notice for MP Ramjet this week

Default New Buy Now Pay Later 3rd Party Provider Patner

Hate Missing Out on Pre-Order Prices?
    Buy Now Pay Later Options , Now Available through our new Business Partner Zipmoney.com.au . ZipMoney gives you the opportunity to pay for your purchase on a flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan, Pre Order Pricing, Rewards Points and Easy one time Setup. FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING UPGRADE ON 1st ZIP MONEY Purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Collectables View Post
    Hate Missing Out on Pre-Order Prices?
    Buy Now Pay Later Options , Now Available through our new Business Partner Zipmoney.com.au . ZipMoney gives you the opportunity to pay for your purchase on a flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan, Pre Order Pricing, Rewards Points and Easy one time Setup. FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING UPGRADE ON 1st ZIP MONEY Purchase
    I would caution anyone looking to use this to do your homework on it. Nowehere on the website does it show the interest rate charged if you go past your interest free period. It also says there is a monthly account fee but does not disclose what it is on the site. In both cases they say to refer to your contract. This lack of transparency is concerning. Anyone entering into this needs to be fully aware of the risks.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I would caution anyone looking to use this to do your homework on it. Nowehere on the website does it show the interest rate charged if you go past your interest free period. It also says there is a monthly account fee but does not disclose what it is on the site. In both cases they say to refer to your contract. This lack of transparency is concerning. Anyone entering into this needs to be fully aware of the risks.
    ^ Completely agree.

Found this on their site here:

At the end of every billing month, you can choose to pay off your balance in full, or simply make a payment that suits your budget (minimum repayment of at least $40 per month required). A $5 monthly service fee will simply be added to your account for any month you have an outstanding balance. No balance, no fees!

There is NO establishment fee to setup your account and NO INTEREST ever!

If you have repaid your balance in full within 30 days you will never be charged any fees!

It is a little ambiguous still. On my reading you have a $5 monthly fee when your balance isn't zero (unsure if that is at end of month or any point in time in the month where you have above a zero balance), a minimum payment of $40 a month (is that a fee?) but no indication on interest rates. I can't imagine this model working without interest being applied at some point even though they state: "There is NO establishment fee to setup your account and NO INTEREST ever!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    ^ Completely agree.

Found this on their site here:

At the end of every billing month, you can choose to pay off your balance in full, or simply make a payment that suits your budget (minimum repayment of at least $40 per month required). A $5 monthly service fee will simply be added to your account for any month you have an outstanding balance. No balance, no fees!

There is NO establishment fee to setup your account and NO INTEREST ever!

If you have repaid your balance in full within 30 days you will never be charged any fees!

It is a little ambiguous still. On my reading you have a $5 monthly fee when your balance isn't zero (unsure if that is at end of month or any point in time in the month where you have above a zero balance), a minimum payment of $40 a month (is that a fee?) but no indication on interest rates. I can't imagine this model working without interest being applied at some point even though they state: "There is NO establishment fee to setup your account and NO INTEREST ever!"
    Thanks for finding that. Why it is hidden in an FAQ is beyond me. What they are banking on is that you make multiple transactions and then lose track of when each transaction will exceed the 3mth interest free period. Then I expect you will be charged pretty punitive interest. The fact the interest rate is not disclosed anywhere is a major red flag.

I'd rather have an updated website that hides what's not in stock (or makes it clearly visible from the search page/front page) rather than this deal :/