Page 271 of 467 FirstFirst ... 251261266267268269270271272273274275276281291 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Fair enough This whole time though i thought the memory cards were either for PAL or NTSC-US or NTSC-JP only. I ended up with a heap of them after a few games came with one included.
    It was nowhere near as easy as I thought it would be as the connectors in question were almost microscopic in size but my mod was successful..sorry

Some scary moments as at one point I thought I had damaged the motherboard but thankfully that was not the case at all, I had just missed the connector by a 1/4 of a mm. Placing the switch without changing/damaging anything was also a bit of a bitch but accomplished.

Last edited by kup; 11th March 2015 at 12:02 AM.

Really tempted to try Helldivers. After learning it's a cross buy title, I went for it.
    Last edited by CBratron; 14th March 2015 at 06:47 PM.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Hey guys, just wanted to pass along that I've listed a perfectly working Playstation 1 console on eBay, if anyone was interested in checking it out.

It has 1 Dual-Shock controller, a memory card and 12+ games - Ask about the "+".

Helldivers!!! Hit me up CBratron...its great fun. PSN ID is uhhhh... facepunches.

looking forward to arkham and MKX on ps4, cant wait

Nice Zelda collection Kup!

Soon you might be able to play it on your favorite iOS or Android device if the rumors are true

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/03/17/...one-ipad-dena/

I know it won't have the same feel of nostalgia but if you're out and about and need a quick Zelda or Mario etc. fix then this idea might be just what you need

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post

Soon you might be able to play it on your favorite iOS or Android device if the rumors are true

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/03/17/...one-ipad-dena/

I know it won't have the same feel of nostalgia but if you're out and about and need a quick Zelda or Mario etc. fix then this idea might be just what you need
    I doubt they'll be porting the classics, they keep insisting they'll be making dedicated apps to lure people into the handheld/console market. Links rupee roundabout that advertises Zelda U or somthing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    I doubt they'll be porting the classics, they keep insisting they'll be making dedicated apps to lure people into the handheld/console market. Links rupee roundabout that advertises Zelda U or somthing.
    Yeah I have a feeling that will be it - New Nintendo mobile games but more like the ones non-gamers play (candy crush, etc) which are just 'while waiting for something' games with pay per use unlockables.

I am more intrigued about that NX game console they are talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Thanks!

I managed to get a full day of Dead Space 2 multiplayer in yesterday, which was really surprising (and welcome!)

Normally there's b-all players online.

Out of curiosity do we have any FFXI or SWTOR players among our members? Two of my favourite MMOs and yet so rare to actually come across an Aussie.