Page 378 of 481 FirstFirst ... 358368373374375376377378379380381382383388398 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    One of my Classmates thought it would be a good idea to make fun out of my interests (Mostly Transformers and Drum & Bass) and I lost my cool in front of my mates. Man I seriously hate people who think they are so cool by making fun out of people who are different to them
    A-hole.*

Some people in my class made fun of me for buying a titan class Metroplex instead of getting 'in' and getting a PS4, then continue to insult me about my hobby. It sucks

EDIT: *The classmate, not you.
    Last edited by UltimateGalvatron; 12th August 2015 at 10:08 PM.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

the world is always going to be full of small minded assholes.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    A-hole.*

Some people in my class made fun of me for buying a titan class Metroplex instead of getting 'in' and getting a PS4, then continue to insult me about my hobby. It sucks

They're just jealous as they have PS4s, but nothing to play on it.

Meanwhile you have an awesome friggin big robot to play with!
    Enjoy your Titan Metroplex as you'll be having more fun with that than they will be with their PS4s
    Last edited by Tetsuwan Convoy; 13th August 2015 at 11:48 AM. Reason: embarrassing grammatical error

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    A-hole.*

I remember the same experience it late high school, one town over a friend saw me in the toy section looking at... must of been the RoD cars (prowl, sodeburn, x-brawn) and mocked me heavily, and told everyone in our year. Not many people gave a crap but a couple made me hide a lot of my hobby choices. Wasnt until second year of uni/traineeship I found a few people i worked/studied with were also into magic the gathering, and I've been lucky since (though working in IT you're more likely to find people interesting inthese things. My family and wife's family are all cool about me having a room half full of toys and a few model kits too. Was a bit worried working in a factory nowadays that when I got a gundam kit sent to work from japan and people wanted to see I thought oh here we go (since most of them are more interested in alcohol, rugby, partying...) but they thought it was pretty cool, and a couple even said they'd seen stuff like that at supanova, which was a surprise they even knew about that.

Some people are closer, some people are jealous, some people slare stupid... just dont go callingb yourself a 'transfan' around the weong people cos that'll open a whole different can of worms ;-)

When you play a song towards a few people because you thought that was everyone who was gonna show up, then a bunch more people come in only a few minutes afterwards
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

While Channel surfing tonight I came across Man Finds Food, and it was an episode about Milwaukee hidden & recommended eats... and I totally missed it on my list of the places he visited during the series. I looked up the Chicago locations before I left and saw that they were all out of the way, but three of the four Milwaukee locations he visits were within walking distance of my Hotel (including one that was only available on the night I was there).
    I missed so much on my trip to Milwaukee (the bus tour, the museum featured in the TF4 movie, and these food places), and would have rated the city a lot higher, all because my eyes just didn't see those things when I was searching before I left, or to specifically think to look for them.

(they are repeating this series on wednesdays... and tonight had two of the three cities I visited during my BotCon trip this year, which would have been a useful pairing just before I left)

you'll just have to go back now, there's no other solution to your problem
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Disney are enforcing their region only contracts. No Bandai TFA kits or figures if you're outside Japan. HLJ have already removed lots of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Disney are enforcing their region only contracts. No Bandai TFA kits or figures if you're outside Japan. HLJ have already removed lots of stuff
    Everyone knows Disney are evil.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Especially on South Park...