Page 185 of 870 FirstFirst ... 165175180181182183184185186187188189190195205 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Looked around Shellharbour Square Kmart and Target today. Nothing new, plenty of DOTM stuff. Kmart had a couple of Generations but only 1 wheeljack from the last 5 released.

More of a national Sighting but if anyone wants for a HFTD Seaspray Catch of the day has them for $20 for today only

http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/smal...ducts_id=30619

toys r us Parra has Skyhammer & Shockwave, Plus the transscanning Deluxe Ironhide & Swideswipe
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Toys R Us Liverpool has plenty of the Ark play sets and Ironhide and sideswipe scanning deluxe

I couldn't see any Skyfalls or Shockwaves at TRU Parra tonight -- but I only had a quick look. I found Skyfalls and Shockwaves a Caso TRU though. Picked up Skyfall for $39.99. They also have those transcanning dudes... interesting how transcanning Sideswipe's silvers look a lot better than the standard version's grey, but of course, it has that silly looking transcanning thing up the back. So for people who want a Deluxe DotM Sideswipe, you can either get the consistent grey, or the half silver and half "Ben-10" version... (-_-) Heavens forbid Hasbro just give us a proper silver version!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I couldn't see any Skyfalls or Shockwaves at TRU Parra tonight -- but I only had a quick look. I found Skyfalls and Shockwaves a Caso TRU though. Picked up Skyfall for $39.99. They also have those transcanning dudes... interesting how transcanning Sideswipe's silvers look a lot better than the standard version's grey, but of course, it has that silly looking transcanning thing up the back. So for people who want a Deluxe DotM Sideswipe, you can either get the consistent grey, or the half silver and half "Ben-10" version... (-_-) Heavens forbid Hasbro just give us a proper silver version!

Who the hell is Skyfall?
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Ok, DOTM gold mine tonight...first, target macarthur square has 2 transformers ark books remaining. Located in the first isle of the book section.

Toys r us bankstown has leader ironhide, voyager skyhammer and voyager shockwave. They also have the ark play set and cyberscanning ironhide and sideswipe.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Who the hell is Skyfall?
    If he's in stores, it's either the black recolour of Universe Silverbolt, or a majorly pegwarming Action Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    If he's in stores, it's either the black recolour of Universe Silverbolt, or a majorly pegwarming Action Master.
    One of which was never released here, the other would be near impossible to even identify through the dust!

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Who the hell is Skyfall?
    Skyhammer even.

Oops.