Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unique Toys Salmoore (Go Bots Cy-Kill)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I greatly approve of the homage, not so much of the execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    This looks nice. Always disliked the cartoon version's bendy arms. I felt it made the character look weak.
    Agreed in both cases, but I'm very much considering this iteration if only to help support the idea of MORE 3rd Party Gobots!

Tformers seemed to of procured some updated prototype photos from RobotKingdom recently:

IMO, these are looking WAY better than their previous CG renders, looking forward to seeing some colour prototype pics before its supposed May release.

That is a really nice looking bike mode.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

It would seem that the people responsible for Salmoore might've split to form their own respective 3rd Party Group - DX-9; notably, intending to offer up these:

...and F*** Yeah - Crasher!!!

More Crasher is always a good idea in my book but I'm not sure it'd be worth having it it waswn't more faithful to the cartoon. Especially when there already is a classics mold even if it wasn't widely available.

I like the idea of the front of her alt mode sticking out the back of her head.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Don't really see the point in what is essentially just a bigger Wreckgar, but I do think it's cool they are doing the official Machine Robo repaint for Salmore.

Crasher could be good or not, the official versions was too damned hard to get.

Does anyone else think it's weird that the Hasbro Fracture was a repaint of Mirage, and this Crasher is clearly designed with a G1 Mirage body? Why not make... I don't know... an actual Crasher toy?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Does anyone else think it's weird that the Hasbro Fracture was a repaint of Mirage, and this Crasher is clearly designed with a G1 Mirage body? Why not make... I don't know... an actual Crasher toy?
    I noticed that too, but I want to see how it's executed, if the CAD is to be believed this one appears to have less hollow looking legs, but it does seem as though they have adopted the transformation. The real question is, is the altmode actually Crasher.

And where is Cop-tur?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I noticed that too, but I want to see how it's executed, if the CAD is to be believed this one appears to have less hollow looking legs, but it does seem as though they have adopted the transformation.
    No, I mean that's just an articulated version of the 1984 Mirage toy in 1985 Crasher colours.