Aww man, that is one incredibly cool collection 5FDP - I'm especially impressed with the old magazine & movie posters!

As a Megadrive man, I will honorably concede that you got the better version of MK II of the consoles; remind me though, did the SNES version of MK I have blood? - I have a vague memory that the Megadrive version was the only console version that had Blood, albeit via a code, but did the SNES version have it too?

Mate, what I'd give to rip those CDs of yours (For backup purposes of course ) as I too really dug the 1st Movie's soundtrack as I used to think KMFDM's - Juke Joint Jezebel was just awesome, much like the MK Theme song but I'm really blown out to hear that it was this CD that got you liking Fear Factory!

That MK II soundtrack is especially awesome man!, some of the BGM tunes from that game were really cool!
I also totally agree with you on the figures front, they were really quite horrible up until recently, though some of the old statues/vinyl kits weren't all too bad but I never had an opportunity to own any myself.

Those guides are invaluable too, I think I might still have a beaten up MK 4 guide somewhere - I liked that game's art direction but man were the controls a bit weird initially eh? - Given the whole transition to 3D.

I also wasn't a big fan of the Animated series; That VHS you've got there however, which is the CG cartoon yeah?, my Brother and I hired from our local video store about a billion times as I found it really cool for how it explored the background stories for some of the more notable characters of the time (Namely Goro, Scorpion and Subzero ).

A really stunning effort over the past 20 years man, yet another collection of yours that I'm incredibly envious of ; Many thanks for sharing dude.