Thread: BotCon toys now on Club Store plus BotCon Hoist fix

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Thanks for the help UltraMarginal. I've got two of the Kup mould at home but none of them have the problems this one does. They'll either somehow fix it or just replace it on Saturday (assuming the automorph gimmick problem is unique to mine).
    If anyone is having any issues with their Botcon hoist, I found a useful posting on Seibertron

it seems one possible issue is a part within the chest being installed in the wrong orientation in the factory.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Just did the fix, and it makes the toy look a lot better, and it makes it easier to transform too (the head used to be out of alignment, making it almost impossible to transform).

Also.... everything but the Rainmaker 3-pack were still left unsold, so are now available on the Club store site (if you are a member, or can use someone who is).
    Just remember that shipping is really expensive by FunPub.

Looks like they had so many of the boxsets left over after pre-registration, that even the toy dealers and walk-in crowds over the 3 days of the Convention still didn't buy up the remaining sets... or even the loose sets, which are usually about a third of the Boxset numbers.

I had to fix my Electro/Electron as well... so if you get either of these two BotCon toys, use this fix if you can't get the chest piece to fold all the way around to be flush with the groin bit.