Thread: Gutto-Kuru Minerva & Ginrai Re-Release

Default Gutto-Kuru Minerva & Ginrai Re-Release

Amiami has just posted up absurdly cheap preorder listings for the re-issue of these Super-God Masterforce pair of CM's Corporation figures:

Get in quick!

She's just beautiful. Is it wrong that I'm attracted to her? How, ahem, old is the character?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    She's just beautiful. Is it wrong that I'm attracted to her? How, ahem, old is the character?
    Well, she was fifteen in Masterforce, which was set about now. So... fifteen? I have the Nightbeat/Muzzle coloured version of this toy and it's great. Except for the fact that the Headmaster face on mine has been pretty much glued in place, so it doesn't really 'transform', but her hair covers it up anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Well, she was fifteen in Masterforce, which was set about now. So... fifteen?
    Okay, now I feel dirty for preordering jailbait. Maybe she will have grown up a little by the time she's released
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!