Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Subscription figure now out

Default First Subscription figure now out

The first of six subscription toys were sent out before BotCon and have been appearing at people's homes... including here in Australia.

The first of the six is.... Scourge, the redeco of Generations Gen2 Optimus.

I think they are coming out monthly.

(I thought that they were sending out two at a time, or at least would have now to catch up)

I'm still waiting for my delivery slip in my mail box...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Me neither. I didn't renew my subscription this year, hope they don't delay my shipment out of spite!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Figured they would have had all these ready to go. Or at least be doing better than one figure a month.

Of course it's Scourge come on Slipstream for number 2

I had my Scourge arrive this Tuesday, but I did renew my subscription for this year, although one would hope that they've send everyone's out and not just prioritized active sub member figures...

Haven't had a change to really give him a look over, but mine does have the exhaust pipe through the cardboard roof paint ware on the tips, which is a shame but I'm not too fussed over it, just glad that we are finally starting to see the figures

I got my Scourge about a week before BotCon. Wouldn't be suprised though if the rest take their time, I hope Ultra Mammoth aint the last one to arrive.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Zeratron View Post
    I had my Scourge arrive this Tuesday, but I did renew my subscription for this year, although one would hope that they've send everyone's out and not just prioritized active sub member figures...

Haven't had a change to really give him a look over, but mine does have the exhaust pipe through the cardboard roof paint ware on the tips, which is a shame but I'm not too fussed over it, just glad that we are finally starting to see the figures
    Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    I got my Scourge about a week before BotCon. Wouldn't be suprised though if the rest take their time, I hope Ultra Mammoth aint the last one to arrive.
    Did you guys ever receive a shipping notice?

Looking at the Seibertron post reporting on TFSS Slipstream, it seems like they're returning to sealed baggies. Hopefully this will be the case going forward - especially for a fragile mould like Ultra Mammoth.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Of course it's Scourge come on Slipstream for number 2
    Well it looks like someone has snuck out a Slipstream from the images on tfw2005 and seibertron (two seperate sets of photos), so I'm hoping that she is on her way (to the club, at least).

The only other one I want is Ultra Mammoth/Magnus, and once he is sent out I'm thinking of cancelling my credit card so that I can't be billed for the remainder.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I think that's why they might leave the more popular ones until last, to prevent people from cancelling their subscription before the next part-payment kicks in.

There's no guarantee that Slipstream will be next, as FunPub got all six toys at once. If someone has leaked photos of one, you might find that FunPub will leave that one until later, after seeing that those images suggested it was going to be next. After all, they set this random feature up to make it a surprise when each one arrived at your door. (except the last one of course)