Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer heat.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Today's quite nice
    It is.
    Tomorrow is forecast to be similar.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Megatran Guest

It's going to be very warm in Vic this week, from high 30s to low 40s. I'll be driving to regional Vic to visit clients. I just hope the air con in the rental car doesn't konk out like several years ago. Having the windows down did little to help.

Hope everyone is safe from the fires in Parkville!! 27 homes destroyed. Does any member from otca live in the area?

Rebuilding/repairing a Lake Illawarra foreshore retaining-wall today; The old mits weren't Sun protected however :

...copped it a bit on the face too due to the reflected sunlight from the water, was a beautiful day at the office though :

...back there tomorrow and it's only supposed to get hotter throughout the week.

Melbourne's forecast for the forties. Hide your toys.

It's 45 here on my farm at the moment and forecast minimum 44 for the next 3 days after

well I dunno what the temp outside is, but I really needed to give my plants a bit of a misting coz they're bleaching... it works well for the solar garden lights but the leaves are yellow green instead of green only. Inside though it's 31ºC inmy room, same in the collection rooms with all the blinds and blockout curtains shut, feels pretty warm. I need to invest in two more a/c units so I can put it in the 2 collection rooms. After 8 years I had enough and bought 1 but is just for my room, it may not cool to freezing but it helps lower the room temp to a nice 25º at night time and on direct afternoon heat to about as low as 27º. I'd hate to see my upcoming power bill though. :O
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Megatran Guest

My trip to regional Vic got cancelled so I'm in back in my office. Only problem is, the office air con is either not working or barely running. The thermometer is showing 32C inside. I've heard nothing but whining all day. There's going to be a RIOT in the office if things don't improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    My trip to regional Vic got cancelled so I'm in back in my office. Only problem is, the office air con is either not working or barely running. The thermometer is showing 32C inside. I've heard nothing but whining all day. There's going to be a RIOT in the office if things don't improve.
    32ºC is no aircon temp at all. When I turn off my a/c that's my rooms temp, geez.. you definitely got a busted A/C, best to put a fan in front of it, mebee some of the cool air it spurts out can at least be blown and spread around better with the aid of a fan.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]