Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G'Day Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    The one at Castle Hill. And UM is WAY over priced
    Cheers mate, I'll try giving them a buzz to see if they have Dreadwing

Quote Originally Posted by Pep_87 View Post
    I think i may have seen a dteadwing somrwherr recently but for the lifenof me cannot recall where. Target warrawong maybe but could not be defintie. I get around alot so it all becomes a jumble trying to remember. May have even been ahellharbour tru. Bcause inwas considerng getting it.
    Sorry couldnt be more help. Most other stores ive seen only have only got CW figures. Prine was nearly 2 series ago?
    Cheers will have a squiz next time I'm in the area

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.

Any pics of your collection? - Whack 'em here if you haven't already (Or when you can) as we LOVE to see the collections of others, large or small!

Best of luck in your search for the Prime series of figures in stores dude, I'd have to say your best bet is to, as TinyJazz suggested , whack up a thread in the Toy Scout section of the boards as well as trying your luck in the sales section once you've earnt access to it.

I'm certain there'd be a few people looking to offload some TF:P stuff, have you tried eBay at all?

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]