Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SDCC exclusives now on HTS (America)

Well I'm happy... My Kreons have shipped

Historically they have had limits of one per customer on exclusives through the Hasbro toy shop so the listing changing will reflect when staff are manually removing multiples from peoples orders and putting them back into circulation.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The items keep alternating between "in stock" and "pre-order" on the HTS site, and I'm not sure why. At least they don't say "sold out" yet.

I just submitted an order through PriceUSA, which I've used before, so is one I trust.

Total of the three items - US$315
    Domestic shipping - US$16
    International shipping estimate - US$68 (if it is under 3.5kg - but could end up being more)
    Insurance - US$8 (not optional)

Total in US - $408
    Total in AU - $581 (at 0.701 exchange rate)

More expensive than I'd like, but that's thanks to the exchange rate... and buying from any other US$ source is going to be just as bad anyway.

Considering the amounts people are still charging for these on ebay (despite the cheaper option on HTS), and since they are not showing up on BBTS or SNStoys (an online store I've bought from before), I'm only left with the HTS option if I want all three without paying for three lots of postage.

Hopefully they stay in stock just a couple days longer.
    They placed the order today, and all three were still in stock... so now the wait to see how long it takes for Hasbro to ship the order, as Devastator is still saying "pre-order".

Something for others to consider, who want all three, or any of the other Hasbro exclusives that are still in stock.

A word of warning - for anyone yet to do this, or are already in the process, the feedback on American fansites is that HTS don't use any padding or protection, so most SDCC toy boxes are showing up dented or damaged.

If you are using a friend or shipping forwarder, see if they can open, check and pad/protect the item(s) before they are sent onto you in Australia.