Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro AU Questions?

Lets cut them away and only order bulk lots from the USA and save money!

Quote Originally Posted by springah View Post
    Hasbro doesn't like the hardcore.

We buy stuff, sure. But dudes like Gok complain/call/email/etc so much, I wouldn't be surprised if the hassles they go through aren't worth our business at all.

Like customers who used to call us at the Helpdesk (for all the ISPs ive worked for). Most customers we'd help no problems.. then we'd have the customers that would call or email at least once a month, usually with crap that nobody had the time or cared about (ie, MY TORRENTS DOWNLOAD SLOW, HELP!) and they just weren't worth having as customers due to the un-needed hassles they gave the staff.

Point is, the more we email them about dates and times and complaints, the less likely they are to respond, IMO.
    If you meant that they will get used to it...I agree, "in a way"
    because, it is possible if they don't take notice they may gain more disgruntled customers or/& may loose more business than they did before.

"Wonders" could that be one of the reasons why they are getting rid of the local Customer Service Centres, they could be feeling they are causing more disgruntled customers, in which they can get a cheaper equivalent service overseas. It may even be more so if they do loose customers, as why would they want to justify the expense "if they do not have many customers"..
    "Sorry,if i have offended, it is just that i can't help wonder this"
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 10th February 2008 at 04:42 PM.

Let's picket outside their office!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Let's picket outside their office!
    Thinks...
    To bad that "Blaster" and "Optimus" Sig isn't real then....

Last edited by G1Optimal; 10th February 2008 at 04:58 PM.

I think griffin's idea sin't all that bad. I will be in on it. Surely Hasbro can't go around ignoring all emails that come in a eventually they should answer one somewhere.

Perhaps this will show them that they should pay attention to us and they will start voluntarily dishing out juicy bits of information. After all, a list of release dates on when figures are due, would only increase our anticipation.

Blacklisting everyone would have the possibility of causing bad press, as word gets out that they never answer customers emails.

But basically Griffin should be the one that should represent this community and not let hasbro be harass with constant emails from the fanboys ^^
    This was my concern, which is why I was seeking other opinions before deciding which way to go with this. I'm happy for anyone to contact Hasbro yourselves, but an organised bombardment of their email inbox, could indeed make it worse for us to get info from them.

I'm just annoyed that they just don't even have the decency to even respond to tell me that they can't comment or answer my queries. You'd at least think that those of us with huge collections of 1000+ figures would have earnt a little respect from them. We may be a small portion of the market, but add up how much all of us 140 odd members spend each year on retail Transformers purchases, and you have a fairly hefty profit margin for Hasbro AU thanks to us.
    They should at least acknowledge that, and thank you guys for all the time and money you put into buying their product, while also remaining loyal to the toyline no matter how unreliable they are with supply.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    in responce to griffin
    IMO, Australia really needs something like a collectors club "or something along those lines".

Although I don't think Australia may not be a big enough market to justify one, "whoever dose create one" maybe able to get other neighboring countries to justify one?

and Hasbro (Aus) ,"if not other local Hasbro's" will be able to use this at the very least to find out how much stock to bring in to try and accommodate the collectors and the casual consumers.
    As well, as actually having someone/people that represents Local TF Fans and are able to have some kind standing with the local Hasbro's...

As again, this is just IMO of course
    "Just" had a thought has anyone tried contacting Hasbro (US), even to at least explain the problems we are having....
    " if you can talk to the Head, why talk to the Legs & Arms? "
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 10th February 2008 at 10:09 PM.

like i said just add all the usernames or first names of members of this forum at the end of each correspondents.

e.g

dear hasbro

come on, no love?

from the following members : sdfsdfs,sf,sf,s,fsdf,s,f,fsd,fs,f,sf,s,f,sd,fs,f,s f,s,f,a,d,ghfg,jgh,kgh,jg,j,j,gj,ghj,g,jg,jg,j,ghj ,g,jg,hj,ghj,g,jg,j,ghj,g,hj,ghj,gh,jg,hj,ghj,gh,j g,hj,ghj,gh,jg,hj,ghj,gh,jg,j,gj,ghj,gh,j,ghj,g,d, fgd,hg,j,l,,dg,fj,jhk,d,g,dg,fj,,df,s,,g,,df,h,fj, f,jfg,j,j,gj,g,jg,j,gj,

When they see the members that are intersted in HAsbro answering the question, it will sure grab their attention
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I'm all happy to e-mail them. I think what might be good is we try to present ourselves as a cross-section of potential buyers. Some as parents, collectors, kids, etc. Might encourage them to be more responsive.

perhaps an online petition against Hasbro might help? get some signatures then send them