Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is Unit:E ?

New info and interior pages:

http://cdn.toyark.com/news/attach/2/...1318891111.jpg

Now that New York Comic Con 2011 is over I just wanted to point out one of the most under-rated news story's of the year. Hasbro's UNIT-E NYCC 2011 Exclusive Comic! In many ways this could be called, "Hasbro Universe Issue 0". I understand why it took so long for Hasbro to put this together, but I still have a need to say it, IT'S ABOUT TIME! If there is one exclusive that fans of Hasbro Toy Brands should be seeking out, this is it.

UNIT-E sets the stage for all of Hasbro's Brands to become one under the same roof for the first time. Not only is Hasbro throwing lines like Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Micronauts into the same ring.....They are also expanding the Brands they already own and giving them new life in UNIT-E.

UNIT-E starts off with Synergy (JEM and the HOLOGRAMS Fame) and Biotron (Micronauts) traveling the universe heading to Earth. Their mission is to protect Acroyear? and find the heroes of Earth to defend against Karza's Army. The short story ends after a brief introduction with the updated brands that Hasbro may update in the future.
    http://www.toyark.com/news/conventio...-issue-0-4908/
    Last edited by griffin; 18th October 2011 at 12:52 PM. Reason: image replaced with link - hotlinking of images not allowed

^^That's awesome!
    This has quite some potential and it'll really be interesting if they introduce this initiative on a mass scale with a Toy Story-esque movie.

The potential for toys will be cool too; Action Man meets G.I. Joe and Micronauts meets Transformers could be highly interesting but then you throw in M.A.S.K. and this happens: