Thread: Power Rangers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Beautiful, simply beautiful!
    Those 3 toys I've wanted for about 17 odd years, well, now I have 2 of them but no where near that Minty mint condition!

I don't suppose you ever did sell those did you Seraphim?

Well, at the last Parramatta Collectors Fair I managed to spend my entire $10 budget on a toy that had alluded me for 17 years...
    That was the Green Ranger's Dragon Zord from the MMPR era and the only thing he was missing apart from a couple of stickers was the base and handle to his Drill-Polearm weapon, apart from that he was in awesome condition I thought.
    Today, courtesy of a recent eBay win, I've been able to add his former nemesis turned ally in The Megazord, comprising of:

Apart from the Wave 2 Unchromed Sword:
    The Pteranodon: Missing 2x Feet Missiles and both Left and Right wings.
    The Mammoth: Complete!
    The Sabretooth Tiger: Complete!
    The Tricera-Tank: Missing both Left and Right Horns and Chrome Tail Cannon Module
    The Tyrannosaur: Missing Red Tip of Tail

Dragon Zord and Megazord:

As a kid (and even now) I always wanted those two but never got them And even now they still look good to me, maybe one day ill try and track them down, Very Jealous of that picture

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    As a kid (and even now) I always wanted those two but never got them And even now they still look good to me, maybe one day ill try and track them down, Very Jealous of that picture
    Cheers dude, I was in the very same boat as yourself when I was a kid as it was MMPR that filled in the gap for me between G1 and Beast Wars; so these 2, Titanus and the 2nd series Zords had always remained on my list of childhood toys I never owned and I've since been lucky to acquire all bar 2 of these toys.

If your interested Rampagesss, checkout eBay UK; there is a number of these 2 Zords that are MIB that are available, bare in mind though that they're quite expensive after postage is factored in.