Thread: IDW Ltd-Ed comic-folios

Default IDW Ltd-Ed comic-folios

Another variant of some of IDW's Transformers comics is being released, for the comic fans. This time, there are five specific issues that have a new cover, and are packed within a folder/folio with a bonus litho print.
    Each is $25, but you can only buy four of them - the fifth one is free if you buy all four.
    Each is limited to 250 copies... to be available at BotCon and SDCC, but can be posted, and are up for pre-order now until sold out.

Images and video.

Beast Hunters #1
    Monstrosity #1
    Robots In Disguise #18
    More Than Meets The Eye #17
    Regeneration One #92

Talk about pimping out the comics in as many ways possible. Comic companies used to just print comics, often once with no variants... now it seems they need to keep re-releasing multiple versions of the same issues & stories just to make a profit.

I can see MtMtE and Regen flying out of stock before the end of Botcon, purely due to their content and number of fans. Monstrosity should go too, its a good series.

As for sales based purely on the covers, I think Monstrosity and MtMtE win that one hands down too...

I'd ask a Botcon attendee to try and grab me a MtMtE cover version, but I doubt they'd be able to with it being the most popular series.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Have a chat to Ultra Marginal - he's trying to see if he can order some for me to pick up for him (and post to him when I return).

I just have to be VERY careful to get them home undamaged.

It looks like they are happy for Griffin to Pick up at Botcon on my behalf.
    I_Am_Trunks, let me know if you'd like me to add something to my order for you.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)