Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimungmung (Hong Kong) feedback

Had another good dealing with Tony recently. He shipped my items within 12 hours of paying and they arrived in a bit over a week (keeping in mind it fell on a long weekend too). Items were packed as in the pictures above, very sturdy box and well protected with bubblewrap. He threw in both Autobot and Decepticon stickers for the 3rd party toys i got, which is much appreciated!

Awesome as usual. Snagged a Bee, Caelus, and Maniaking. Unfortunately no extra stickers, but hey, not like I asked, or was it at all remotely suggested.

Tony is an awesome seller.

payed on the 24/1/14 received today 29/1/14

not a huge item just mp prowl with the cannon addon. Well packed with bubble wrap.

very happy with my purchase.

Another package from Chimungmung arrived today. Well packed with bubble wrap and fast shipping - only took 4 days . This was originally supposed to include MP-11 Starscream & Sunstorm but Tony was very quick to e-mail me saying that Sunstorm is actually out of stock but he can get more in after the Chinese New Year (interestingly his website still shows as in stock). Was also able to amend order to include Caelus thanks to very fast response from Tony.

Last edited by Dangermot; 4th February 2014 at 05:56 PM.

what are the postage costs like from Chimungmung? I imagine they are better that BBTS and TF Source.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    what are the postage costs like from Chimungmung? I imagine they are better that BBTS and TF Source.
    Much-MUCH better! - Chimungmung is better placed geographically and Tony does his best to offer the cheapest registered postage with minimal compromisation to the actual packaging.

Give him a go & see what you think, there's plenty of photos & testimonials here.

After buying some things from here over the weekend, got this email......

"hi,

i m sorry idw set sold out . i will keep find a new set to complete this order , so i will refund to u now. if i get the new stock will email to u .

deep sorry about that

tony"

......I have since bought what I originally ordered off Ebay instead.

Megatran Guest

I've just noticed that Fans Toys Scoria (not Slag) has been taken off the online site. Has anyone pre-ordered from this site? Otherwise I'll enquire with Tony.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I've just noticed that Fans Toys Scoria (not Slag) has been taken off the online site. Has anyone pre-ordered from this site? Otherwise I'll enquire with Tony.
    Response from Tony:

becasue full booking . maybe can get more stock in later.

when u see stock released please email me.

tony

Just got a Fansproject X-1 Code from Tony, packed very well this time, very happy (good thing considering the price... still cheaper than TF Source at least - the only other place with stock). He did forget to throw in the Autobot stickers that the site listing says would be included.. but no biggie, i have some from previous orders still.