Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Toyfair Season wrap-up of new Hasbro Transformers reveals

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I wonder if it's one of those "preorder for Christmas" deals that some retailers do for their June/July toy sales...

Though depending on the way toy sales/promotions work in the US, we may well get them first.
    I'll be happy to LayBy in either event to be honest, not really after a TakTom Devy as I was with Metroplex, the other combiners I'll likely be sticking with the Japanese versions however.

I just want that big bloody clunky Devastator toy, for a cheap as possible, AND under the Xmas... Well, it'll be interesting to see how I'll get Devy under our tree given that 1 of his limbs is probably bigger than it!

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I wonder if it's one of those "preorder for Christmas" deals that some retailers do for their June/July toy sales...

Though depending on the way toy sales/promotions work in the US, we may well get them first.
    fingers crossed

EXCLUSIVES/SPECIALS

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Platinum Edition (Generation One reissues)
    -
    - Perceptor/Blaster (???)
    - Trypticon (???)
    - Dinobots (all 5?) (???)
    keeping my fingers crossed on the Dinobots and Trypticon! please let it be all five.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]