Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DotM Deluxe Thundercracker toy pics

Default DotM Deluxe Thundercracker toy pics

Last time Thundercracker was released, it was a store exclusive toy, because it wasn't a character in the Movies.
    Unsure if that remains true this time, as it would be nice to see Starscream and a squadron of Decepticons flying through the skies on the big screen.

Anyway... this is a redeco of the Deluxe Starscream toy.

This looks great IMO.

The colours look great in the F22 Raptor jet mode and he looks much better than Starscream in bot mode too (I think it's the contrasting silver paint on either side of his torso that makes him look less top heavy)

Will definitely be getting this to go alongside the Deluxe Starscream.

I highly doubt Thundercracker will appear in the DOTM film - particularly in those G1 colours... not realistic enough.

Cos those tattoos totally make ROTF Starscream look real

Shut up, voice inside my head!!

I'd love to see some extra seekers in the film. Especially if some of them were the F-35 instead of the F-22. that would be really cool.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Hrmmm a Thundercracker in G1 colours.......even though I said I wouldnt get the crappy movie toys, I think I would change my mind on this.......but only this one I hope

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Looks like I'm the odd one out here - the moofie Starscream mold is one of the ugliest Transformers ever made. In these colours, it just makes it even more garish.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Looks like I'm the odd one out here - the moofie Starscream mold is one of the ugliest Transformers ever made. In these colours, it just makes it even more garish.
    Good to see somebody else agrees with me. I wouldn't even think twice about buying the movie seekers.

It's a repaint of Starscream but it has a repaint of Roadbuster's weapon.

Is a Roadbuster repaint coming? And will it get Starscream's mechtech swords. Could that make it Movie Drift?!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    Good to see somebody else agrees with me. I wouldn't even think twice about buying the movie seekers.
    Me three, I had to force myself to like the Bay SS to get the leader for my RotF cast display. When I saw deluxe SS I thought 'heeeell no!', and although I like TC, they couldn't get me to buy this mold if it were cast in gold. Because of financial constraints atm, I gladly embrace these releases that have NO interest of mine, as I can strike them off the list with zero regret =o)

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

After the amazing leader mold everything else just seems... needless.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.