Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Devastation Australian release date - OCT 8th

It doesn't look like the pre-order bonus pack comes with the EBgames' console versions this time.
    It would be a bit late to be using it to push sales if they do end up having it.

Yeah I've noticed EB is not getting preorder bonuses for every single game that has bonuses at bigger retailers anymore. They probably think it's not worth doing the deals with the publishers unless it's a AAA game.

The game is surprisingly big at 11gb so those of you that want the preorder bonus will have to decide if you are willing download 11gb to get the preorder bonus.

Pro tip: If you are an iiNet or Internode customer you can download the Xbox One version and it won't count towards your quota because Xbox 360 and Xbox One game downloads are unmetered on iiNet and it's subsidiary Internode.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

cool, I haven't pre-ordered yet but good to know the release date ... need to get a move on MGSV now hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    How are they providing a PC copy for that price when most places aren't even listing a PC copy?!?
    I will probably order through them, I like to have a hard copy in the pocket.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Isn't that the company that is based in the UK, and that would be the UK hard-copy release (which I guess could play anywhere in the world)?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Isn't that the company that is based in the UK, and that would be the UK hard-copy release (which I guess could play anywhere in the world)?
    They are UK based, but as far as I know, all the products they sell are Australian compatible. I have never heard of any of the Nintendo products (as the best example) being unplayable to their Australian customers.

Yes they'd be compatible, but I think the UK was the only source of a physical copy of the PC game.... so I think people buying these might receive something posted from the UK and not from Australia. (I could be wrong though)

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    They are UK based, but as far as I know, all the products they sell are Australian compatible. I have never heard of any of the Nintendo products (as the best example) being unplayable to their Australian customers.
    I think they can sometimes get cheaper imports from other regions, so you need to check the fine print first. eg i bought one of the madden nfl games for ps3 from them without realising it was from hong kong and so had to make a new playstation online account based in hong kong before i could update and play online etc.

I got notification that the game is ready for pickup tomorrow at EB games.

If they don't end up with the bonus extras, I'll see if they do price-matching to the BigW price of $44.