Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1727323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: JUNE Acquisitions

got me some 1985 choc wrappers with tattoos this week, a few decoys too.

my collection is full of random things like this, i even have a transformers chip packet that i ate around 25 years ago. A cool story for another day

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Awesome! I'm really loving some of the more 'obscure' Beasties at the moment.
    The Cohrada VS Saberback two pack is my next purchase. All the same, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on him...
    Cheers dude, I'm glad that there is anther person picking up these figures as they are really quite cool.

Cohrada: Size-wise he's about half a cm taller than Classicsverse Starscream (In Bot mode) with his Alt mode height being variable.
    His colour scheme is good and like most of the Neo figures he has a little smirk/smile on his Bot mode face.
    Transformation is quite intuitive, if you've ever had a BM Nightviper you'll get the feel of his transformation quite easily, but the way his arms assemble are a little odd as his left arm is on a hinged lever assembly which is doesn't plug in anywhere but, along with his whip-arm, it has slightly hampered poseability due to his 'Poncho' but it still works quite well though.

Saberback: From memory, like most of the Neo Dinosaurs he has a little too much 'Shellforming' going on be he is definitely the cooler bloke out of the bunch as he has this cool crown in bot mode and his odd 'Flower Gun', formed by his tail section splitting, is also pretty narly.

I'm sorry I can't give you more on Saberback as it's been a while since I had him (Should not of gotten rid of him but you learn ) and I'll be in the hunt to reacquire him and the others down the track.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I think its the whole series, but it's annoying coz I can't find the blasted thing.
    I know I keep saying it but next time I go to Shellharbour I'll try and grab yo one man, we just haven't been over that way in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I like where these ideas are heading You could have your reception in the gallery 1AZRAEL1 Everyone's a winner!
    That sounds like a sweet idea, let's go with that one Azrael!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Japanese Beast Wars toys are great. Mach Kick (the other contest winning concept with Archadis) is well worth looking out for too IMHO. (Great modes but a pain to transform). I got the two-pack.
    I agree Machkick is good when he is in either of his modes... Getting him there though is an absolute nightmare and is the reason why I was initially turned off of Japanese Beast Wars figures.
    I think the fact that he is basically comprised of a million Ball-joints is what lets him down but in saying that, they allow for a hell of a lot of poseability.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Mmmmm... Tripredacus Agent, tasty. There's one on eBay atm, if it had its backing card, I'd be talking about it like it was already on its way to me
    Bugger the backing card man just grab it - They're hard enough to come by let alone 100% complete with packaging etc.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    I love the tripredacus agent! Nice! What are the others you were after?
    Cheers man ,
    The other 2 I'm after are Tripredacus Agent/Shadow Panther and Metals Ravage-X9 - Both of whom are quite expensive and hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    WOW Hursty!! congrats!! ... hmmmmm gold chrome on that kitty is awesome, but I still prefer the original Botcon Ravage mold
    Cheers dude, I hope that you're enjoying your trip - The chrome is in spectacular condition for a loose figure and I've got to say that he is quite awesome and that at some point I will have my hands on that mold you mention.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    hey, that's an awesome looking figure. The cobra mode looks scary too.
    Cheers dude, I agree with you on the alt mode as it does an exceptional job of achieving a Snake's form utilising solid and inflexible materials - He is honestly a great figure.

Quote Originally Posted by sil1580sx View Post
    Received this in the mail today.

Darkside Optimus and Megatron.
    Ooh nice!
    Congrats sil1580sx, those colour schemes are very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Human Alliance basic:

Whirl & Major Sparkplug
    Tailpipe & Sergeant Noble
    Half Track & Major Altitude Moon Stig
    Drag Strip & Master Disaster The Stig

*snip*

The Stig looks so sweet inside HA Sideswipe
    Nice haul man, lol @ The Stig though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthprimus View Post
    Finally got the last 2 neca turtles i needed and some G1 goodness. clones are super sweet.
    Holy crap!
    Both sets of acquisitions are extremely cool man, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    *snip*

My collection of June stuff. The ark not included as this photo was taken on the weekend.

PCC Grimstone (hiding behind legends Devies)
    ROTF Sea Attack Ravage (only cost me like $4)
    ROTF Fastback
    Generations Warparth
    Generations Scourge
    PCC Overrun with sticker removed all from BBTS

DOTM Laserbeak and Sandstorm from K-Mart

Legends Devistator from Janda

Legends Prowl and Trailcutter from The_Damned

United Tracks (hiding way up the back- sorry bad photo) from RK. This is pure love this toy. Absolutely beautiful.
    Whoa!
    Congrats on the hauls man, I agree with you on United Tracks - Whilst I love my Hasbro version, the United figure has that freakingly nice blue paint job!
    Tracks would approve for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflector View Post

*snip*

my collection is full of random things like this, i even have a transformers chip packet that i ate around 25 years ago. A cool story for another day
    That has to be one of the coolest acquisitions I've seen to date!
    Congratulations man, where the hell did you find those?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Bugger the backing card man just grab it - They're hard enough to come by let alone 100% complete with packaging etc.
    Too late

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Too late
    Aww man, that sucks.
    I'll keep my eyes peeled and if I see any mate I'll immediately let you know.

That has to be one of the coolest acquisitions I've seen to date!
    Congratulations man, where the hell did you find those?
    thanks man

a guy from sydney had them on ebay, there was an optimus one too but i lost it at the last minute, which was one of the most crushing moments of my ebay transforming life. To know that chances are i will never see a 1985 optimus prime chocolate wrapper again...

I was actually searching ebay for the he-man versions of these when i found the transformers ones.

these are the tattoo's

man i have not seen those for a long time.. i used to have a set of those untill the were damaged.. and i remeber the chips to i used to love them.. they had tech specs on the back for jazz and prowl i think.....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    man i have not seen those for a long time.. i used to have a set of those untill the were damaged.. and i remeber the chips to i used to love them.. they had tech specs on the back for jazz and prowl i think.....
    all i can remember about the chips were that they came in a big packet, and contained lots of little packets. (i only have a little packet) id love to get hold of the larger packet though.

It is amazing what some people will keep, and even more amazing that they probably made quite a bit of money just for opening his chocolates carefully and keeping them for 20+ years.

Pretty cool, and certainly one of the more interesting acquistions posted here for some time!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Captain Jack Sparrow has a spastic Overrun face.
    I know, I was trying not to laugh and think about it. He looks retarded actually.. Haha. And I know I'm going crazy with the DOTM stuff and I haven't even watched the movie yet!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!