Page 354 of 870 FirstFirst ... 334344349350351352353354355356357358359364374 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Thanks, but I think Ill just wait and see from the shops nearer to restock hehe. Im just lazy heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Shame Target Blacktown always has none... I need 3 more Kreons - Bludgeon, Insecticon and Inferno to complete my wave 2 set.
    Didn't realise that you were still after them, but I was at Kmart/Target Eastgardens on Saturday and came across a half-box of the wave with Bludgeon in it (was very tempted to Google up the codes for Bludgeon and get it on the spot). They also had 3 boxes of the following wave (methinks), and also the combiners (saw Predaking, Devastator and Bruticus).

The same store also had FOC Wave 3 sans Air Raid.

Sorry for the vague information, I was really glossing over them as its not my usual thing.

Now here's the real news for all you Melbournians -- Eastgardens now have NSW's first HANAICHI Try it!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I can't post a pic as I have no photobucket access from this machine.

however, Target Macquarie had the new Ultimate Prime for Beast Hunters. $78.

also a whole bunch of Kreo blind bags, wave 0 and wave 1 but they were $5 each.

also some Kreo combiners $20. a bit rich

deluxe prime later wave figures, deluxe BH wave 1, Cyberverse commander prime, starscrewm, BH Prime, BH Predaking, BH bulkhead.
    a bunch of cyberverse legion class.

And a KREO Starship Enterprise for $128. there were a few up on the capping.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I can't post a pic as I have no photobucket access from this machine.

however, Target Macquarie had the new Ultimate Prime for Beast Hunters. $78.

also a whole bunch of Kreo blind bags, wave 0 and wave 1 but they were $5 each.

also some Kreo combiners $20. a bit rich

deluxe prime later wave figures, deluxe BH wave 1, Cyberverse commander prime, starscrewm, BH Prime, BH Predaking, BH bulkhead.
    a bunch of cyberverse legion class.

And a KREO Starship Enterprise for $128. there were a few up on the capping.
    Ohhh any sign of Ultimate Predaking?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Ohhh any sign of Ultimate Predaking?
    no, I had a good look though. given the size of the box, I'd be surprised if they were packed in cases of more than two so predaking might be an entirely seperate wave.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Since Predaking is a store exclusive in America, it is likely to be packed in its own cases, separate to Optimus.

Someone had better get a photo proof of it, or buy one and take some photos of it, so that the global fansites can once again be jealous of a toy we get before them. It happens so rarely, so we should make the most of it when we can.

Oh Noes, if it's a store Exclusive, will we be getting Ultimate Predaking here?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

We are supposed to be getting both, but retailers would get two different boxes for each toy, like if they were a one-off item or different size classes.
    (they are apparently priced differently, so effectively are like different size classes)

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Oh Noes, if it's a store Exclusive, will we be getting Ultimate Predaking here?
    Just ran a check, LP, still listed as a new line,looks like we're still getting him, though no stock numbers available.

Edit:
    ultimate predaking and optimus at kmart castle hill
    Found them in the lower dock, working on getting photos up
    1 character per box. 2 per case.
    $79 for OP $69 for Predaking.

Last edited by griffin; 16th May 2013 at 02:25 AM. Reason: added images