Thread: IDW Transformers - X-Files crossover in January

Default IDW Transformers - X-Files crossover in January

Before the GIJoe Crossover comes out in mid-2014, IDW will be pimping out the Transformers license into yet another one of their crossover comics in January... this time with X-Files, Ghostbusters, TMNT and The Crow.

This follows IDW's two Infestation cross-overs, Mars Attacks crossover, and the Avengers crossover.... some have been hit and some have been miss.

Lets hope they are one shot crossovers like Mars Attacks set in a seperate universe as opposed to the terrible Infestation comic that 3 YEAR OLD SPOILER ALERT left Kup for dead.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

wait a minute, avengers crossover?!? when and where?

I'm quietly optimistic about the x-files crossover, I've really enjoyed some of their other crossover stuff. I'll certainly be picking up the trade when it eventually hits stores.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    wait a minute, avengers crossover?!? when and where?
    He means the old New Avengers/Transformers crossover that IDW and Marvel put out back in 2007.

(So long ago now )

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Lets hope they are one shot crossovers like Mars Attacks set in a seperate universe [...]
    Yep. I don't mind the cross overs but would really rather they didn't impact on the main continuity. The Avengers/TF crossover was pretty weak and I'm surprised they included it in the IDW collection hard covers as it felt incredibly out-of-place and added nothing to the story line. The Infestation event was silly too and cramming it into space between two panels was really jarring and confusing, having not read Infestation.

RiD and MTMTE are among the better TF series and are developing the IDW continuity in new and interesting ways - I'd hate to see that compromised with a weak cross over.