Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fansproject 2012 - Project 01

looking forward to see more news on this
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Just bumping up this thread.

With pre-orders already up on their website (via http://www.fansprojectcore.com/produ...bot-steel-core), and the cost of international shipping quoted at an insane almost as much as the figure (figure members pricing @$69.99 USD, international shipping for up to 3 figs @$49.99), does anybody plan on any group/bulk purchases?

Mirrored from their website:

Last edited by SuspectimusPrime; 30th June 2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Adding more pics :D

PM replied

Any Sydney people doing an order for this? I'd love to get my hands on this fella.

Just noticed in that pic he seems to have a yawning gap behind his groin-hip area, He seems to have no bottom He also seems to have a pirates dream without his partner attached (A sunken chest). The figure doesn't seem Aesthetically pleasing almost to the point of looking a little odd because of the imbalance in areas.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Just noticed in that pic he seems to have a yawning gap behind his groin-hip area, He seems to have no bottom He also seems to have a pirates dream without his partner attached (A sunken chest). The figure doesn't seem Aesthetically pleasing almost to the point of looking a little odd because of the imbalance in areas.
    He doesn't have a bottom, and from the back he does look a little like a beetle. There's also a gaping hole in his chest to allow light to pipe through...

Still getting it - it's FP

Also pictured above, Steel Core trying to launch Tekkaman Blade's Voltekka attack.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    He doesn't have a bottom, and from the back he does look a little like a beetle. There's also a gaping hole in his chest to allow light to pipe through...
    *Snippety*

Still getting it - it's FP

Also pictured above, Steel Core trying to launch Tekkaman Blade's Voltekka attack.
    Whilst it has it's flaws, I really like the direction FP are taking thus I want to support them. Steelcore, while not being the best FP have done, will still be good and no doubt their releases will improve with time.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Maybe a spring loaded chest that moves forward when the partner was removed might have helped with one item I mentioned, I don't consider it a bad figure but between the retail price that is being asked and what they have previously released I expected better.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Any Sydney people doing an order for this? I'd love to get my hands on this fella.
    I'd like to get in on one too if a 3rd person can be found?

ispayks is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Cant wait. Steelcore is almost the same height as Protector.

Steelcore photos TFW2005